Hacking Feedback Homebrew When dumping Men.pack file I get error "Not a directory"

KirbyBot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to dump the men files to apply the Old Swap Icon And Old Icon Animation Wii U Menu Mod files patch (it changes some icons and animations to the old ones, it also brings Nintendo TVii icon back!) and use it with SDCafiine or Aroma (not permanent), so when I installed FTPiiU in my Wii U and WinSCP in my PC to access the files, I was able to dump Men2.pack, but Men.pack just gave me this error:

Code:
Error transferring file '/fs/vol/content/Common/Package/Men.pack'.
Copying files from remote side failed
Not a directory

I even tried rebooting the Wii U, opening and closing the WinSCP, copying the entire Package folder, making a folder to copy the file etc. but nothing seems to work. Any idea to what's causing the problem? (Also, I need the european men.rpx file, but my Wii U is american, where can I get the other region file?)
Post automatically merged:

UPDATE: managed to get the european men.rpx file :D, but still cant dump Men.pack :(

UPDATE 2: tried even more things, installed FileZilla but it gave the same exact error, tried using WiiUFtpServer, but couldn't even find the file because all the folders were different (I think it accessed other parts of the system) so I have no idea on what to do now :( (also, if anyone here randomly googled this and is trying to get the european men.rpx file, you can find it in here [it's not allowed to directly give the file])

UPDATE 3 (the best one): I was able to get Men.pack from the same dump I got men.rpx and placed the files on their places (see Section III: Prepping files for SDCafiine and first item in Patches) and... IT WORKED!!! :toot:
NINTENDO TVII IS HERE.jpg

Last edited by KirbyBot,

KirbyBot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE 5: the mod got updated and now you don't need an european men.rpx file :D also a bug involving the arrows has been fixed :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu