Which celebrity are you the most sick of seeing/hearing about? NOT POLITICIANS. Celebrities.

WalterSlovotsky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could happily go the rest of my life without ever seeing or hearing anything about Taylor Swift. I don't get the obsession.

Who are you sick of invading your life with their being?

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Don't watch crap on TV, read crap on the internet or listen to the radio. Problem solved. I pay no attention at all to these so called celebrities and couldn't tell you who over 99.9% of them are. I do know who Taylor swift is - she's that one that's always whining about an ex boyfriend or whining about something else to do with men in general.

Reactions: Ligeia and dekuleon

WalterSlovotsky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Y
Don't watch crap on TV, read crap on the internet or listen to the radio. Problem solved. I pay no attention at all to these so called celebrities and couldn't tell you who over 99.9% of them are. I do know who Taylor swift is - she's that one that's always whining about an ex boyfriend or whining about something else to do with men in general.
Yeah, but I still like to keep up on the news, and fifteen fucking articles a day about Taylor Swift or her concerts or ticket prices or who the fuck she is dating for the next three months littering every single page gets old. It's inescapable. Last month it was Ariana Grande and whoever the ginger cowboy singing songs about Richmond is.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Y

Yeah, but I still like to keep up on the news, and fifteen fucking articles a day about Taylor Swift or her concerts or ticket prices or who the fuck she is dating for the next three months littering every single page gets old. It's inescapable. Last month it was Ariana Grande and whoever the ginger cowboy singing songs about Richmond is.
You can block that stuff in your news feed, it's not rocket science.

yL1P6K1.png

Or just don't read the crap about celebrities.

• Haha
Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

WalterSlovotsky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can block that stuff in your news feed, it's not rocket science.

Or just don't read the crap about celebrities.
Dude, who the hell do you think you're talking to like that? You can click that all day every day, and it only brings more of that content. Interaction, at all, especially negative, causes the algorithm to feed you even more. Particularly on social media platforms like Facebook.

I can see why people don't like you. You're a prick. Watch your mouth when you speak to me.

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, who the hell do you think you're talking to like that? You can click that all day every day, and it only brings more of that content. Interaction, at all, especially negative, causes the algorithm to feed you even more. Particularly on social media platforms like Facebook.

I can see why people don't like you. You're a prick. Watch your mouth when you speak to me.
Blog it, doofus!

Vetusomaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Giannis Antetokounmpo, also known as Greek Freak at NBA while he is anything but Greek (both his parents were illegal migrants from Nigeria) and with the Greek system treating him as their holy cow nobody is allowed to criticize. He's not even that great as a basketball player with him missing from most matches because of "injuries" (yet SOMEHOW these "injuries" don't stop him from crap like playing at advertisements).

Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Antonio Guterres falls under being a politician, doesn't he? Damn, that fat pig.

Well, here's one from YouTube: iilluminaughtii

She went from making great content to being an absolute scumbag.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could happily go the rest of my life without ever seeing or hearing anything about Taylor Swift. I don't get the obsession.

Who are you sick of invading your life with their being?
Tom Holland. I have nothing against the guy but I hate how Hollywood will basically cast their currently popular actor in everything whether they fit the role or not.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Do tik tokers count as celebrities?
I think they do

On the topic, Mr. Beast. Not my thing and wouldn’t care if YouTube and Twitter didn’t try so hard to make me watch his stuff.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they do

On the topic, Mr. Beast. Not my thing and wouldn’t care if YouTube and Twitter didn’t try so hard to make me watch his stuff.
Comments like this made me realize how different life has been since I left socials. I only hear people mention celebrities randomly in Youtube videos.

Reactions: mikefor20

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Comments like this made me realize how different life has been since I left socials. I only hear people mention celebrities randomly in Youtube videos.
As a content creator, having some form of social media is sadly needed. I need to get my content out somehow

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a content creator, having some form of social media is sadly needed. I need to get my content out somehow
what ever happened to the good old days of putting messages in bottles and the like?

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting tired of hearing about Taylor Swift, Toby Fox, and Roseanne Barr.

He's quite the piece of shit on this site, best to just ignore him.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm fed up of hearing drama that draws people into the shit storm and the mess our society has become. If only we'd still go outside and have fun just like it was three decades ago without sitting on our asses all day.

Reactions: Jayro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1