slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
skawo96 said:
I tried Wii Ware, Mii Channel and Photo 1.1 and they worked, so 3.2 in downgrader is the Wii Ware support one.
B-Blue do you have cIOS v3?

Yes, I installed cIOS rev3 successfully, but when I start the downgrader, after "Initializing network" it gives me this "ERROR! (ret = 116)"
frown.gif
??!??!?

SOLVED!! My internet settings were messed up
tongue.gif

Thank you, skawo96

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
is it possible to get the shop channel to work on 3.2?, say if we extract the shop channel wad, patch it then install it? what kind of check does it execute?

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
OSW said:
is it possible to get the shop channel to work on 3.2?, say if we extract the shop channel wad, patch it then install it? what kind of check does it execute?
Wii Shop Channel works on 3.2 isn't it?
B-Blue, check if your wii is properly connected to internet
wink.gif

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Jacobeian said:
obviously... and with all other system menu versions too, why should it not work with a particular version
huh.gif
Before 3.2, when I had 3.0 and I got message from Nintendo about the update the Shop Channel keep telling "The Wii update for Wii Shop Channel is available blahblahblah" and it directed for update. Without it, it refused to go for shop.But I think it doesn't do this now...

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
skawo96 said:
Jacobeian said:
obviously... and with all other system menu versions too, why should it not work with a particular version
huh.gif
Before 3.2, when I had 3.0 and I got message from Nintendo about the update it told "The Wii update for Wii Shop Channel is available blahblahblah" in Shop Channel and it directed for update, and without it, it refused to go for shop but otherwise it works.
oh ok my mistake. ill try it now.

so if i downgrade from 3.3 to 3.2 after getting all the channels, does anything weird happen or do i lose any functionality?

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I update to 3.3J(US Wii) I still have US shop channel...does that happen for anyone else? Can someone upload the JP shop ch and be able to run US and JP side by side?
EDIT:I don't think giving the shop ch is illegal since everyone that has a wii has it...

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
otto888 said:
When I update to 3.3J(US Wii) I still have US shop channel...does that happen for anyone else? Can someone upload the JP shop ch and be able to run US and JP side by side?
EDIT:I don't think giving the shop ch is illegal since everyone that has a wii has it...
again, this doesnt change things like that, it only changed the firmware of the IOS, not the NAND region, so by doing that you now have semibrick

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
linkinworm said:
otto888 said:
again, this doesnt change things like that, it only changed the firmware of the IOS, not the NAND region, so by doing that you now have semibrick
Yes,I know but I can fix it my going to US firmware. I just want the JP and US shop ch running when I have the JP firmware running...

wiipl15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Works perfect. Downgrade from 3.3e to 3.2e, and now trucha games can by run from wii menu
grog.gif

Now I can uninstall custom firmawre?

darkmaster_101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
in response to where to find IOS37-64-v2070.wad

Sir-Fritz said:
I think their is a way to extract it from a game disc or your own wii or something.

Is this true google can't find anything on it, does anyone have any information on how to do this, do I need a modded wii?

IOS37-64-v2070.wad is proving to be very elusive

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I've installed the new rev3 of the custom ios. The http dumper still detects it and seems to work fine.
But I won't be using this new downgrader, I'm on 3.2E now and that's fine.

MizuhoChan

Trophies
Website
mii.nanodesu.org
XP
Country
darkmaster_101 said:
in response to where to find IOS37-64-v2070.wad

Sir-Fritz said:
I think their is a way to extract it from a game disc or your own wii or something.

Is this true google can't find anything on it, does anyone have any information on how to do this, do I need a modded wii?

IOS37-64-v2070.wad is proving to be very elusive
It's on the third page of a google search. =/

Wait.... it's gone. That was weird.

warlord007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks guys

just downgraded form 3.3e to 3.2e
biggrin.gif

now the kids can play GH3 again without keep useing Gekos (and forgetting to remove the disk) get heard attackes when u see the system files corrupt message with 3.3e and truncha signed disks

warlord

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I went to the drive thru lady hands me me receipt go up to the 2nd window same lady hands me my...