Wii GameCube Backup Launcher 0.1 Theta

Dodi

Trophies
XP
Country
Dr Eggman said:
Ok, just installed this. Works great! I used MIOS v4 / rungcbackup + Wii Backup Launcher to install. Is there a way to direct boot the backup from the disc channel without the Backuploader screen? IIRC, linkinworm did it.
Yeh I want to know this aswell.
smile.gif

Thanks alot WiiGator, it works great!

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Arm the Homeless said:
Linkinworm uses Waninkoko's MIOS.

Can anyone mirror it?

I know I'm a tester and I already have this version, but I still want the source.
tongue.gif
The only difference between WiiGator's MIOS and Waninkoko's is that Wanin's support's multidisc & disc channel, right?

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Ahahaha a bug just happened to me. I was trying to install the MIOS with an USB adapter (which didn't work) and I came back to the sysmenu to change the connection. The sysmenu screen was like all white, seemed like it was zoomed all the way in the background, LOL. I could still see the cursor, which was as large as my 14" TV.

I just turned off my Wii and turned it back on and it was "fixed". hahaha...

Cyberxion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this Wiigator. I'm gonna chill out and wait until someone writes a tutorial. I figured that this would probably be as easy to set up as Backup Loader was, but I guess I'm still a newbie after all.
wink.gif

Great job though bro. Seriously awesome stuff here.
smile.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much. You rocks! Now I can play Megaman Network Transmission, Zelda Wind Waker, and a few other games I always want! Cheers!!

WiiGator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Mrkinator said:
Arm the Homeless said:
Linkinworm uses Waninkoko's MIOS.

Can anyone mirror it?

I know I'm a tester and I already have this version, but I still want the source.
tongue.gif
The only difference between WiiGator's MIOS and Waninkoko's is that Wanin's support's multidisc & disc channel, right?

The difference is that in my version you need to press a button. At least that was the case in the last version which I have seen from Waninkoko.

D

Deleted User

when i use the mios patcher im getting an error when i connect to the internet...it says initializing internet. then gives me an error of -116

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging