Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
F0ur2o said:
teq said:
Let's quit with the conspiracy theories, shall we?

Waninkoko is a good programmer -- as long as he has someone else's work to reference.

No conspiracy ... I was hoping he was getting help.....maybe tips.
@ teq well he may of used someone else work for some stuff, but you will be supprised soon enough, beleave me on this one

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
linkinworm said:
he may of used someone else work for some stuff, but you will be supprised soon enough, beleave me on this one

And your basis for this is....?

Christen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Probably because Waninkoko wanted to keep it a surprise, if he really did tell him anything.

I just hope whatever it is lives up to the hype, and we get to see it soon!

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Brian117 said:
And you're not telling us what he's releasing next, why?
because im not sure if he want me to tell people yet, its almost finished tho i got the latest build and its basicaly perfect, just needs to add 3 or 4 more things for the user and you are going to love it

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
linkinworm said:
Brian117 said:
because im not sure if he want me to tell people yet, its almost finished tho i got the latest build and its basicaly perfect, just needs to add 3 or 4 more things for the user and you are going to love it

Considering your track record of contribution (or lack thereof) in the past, I'm calling BS on this one.

Unless you've been bothering him or sucking him off, I doubt he would tell you anything he wouldn't be willing to tell anyone else.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
MizuhoChan said:
Will people with drivechips love it? Because I have one.
you should be fine with drivechips, but im not sure how this would effet them if they have newer updates to fix like 3.0 firmware updates, has there been drivchips fixes for firmware?

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
teq said:
linkinworm said:
Brian117 said:

Considering your track record of contribution (or lack thereof) in the past, I'm calling BS on this one.

Unless you've been bothering him or sucking him off, I doubt he would tell you anything he wouldn't be willing to tell anyone else.
lol when its out, im going to actualy point you out quote this and say you fail, how much you want to bet im not BS,

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
ok seriously yea, people just wait, dont call me BS because i will make a thread and quote you all on how to be not so "OMG BS" to everyone, it will come soon enough, as i said i have final version now lol, just sent it.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
linkinworm said:
ok seriously yea, people just wait, dont call me BS because i will make a thread and quote you all on how to be not so "OMG BS" to everyone, it will come soon enough, as i said i have final version now lol, just sent it.

sure
wacko.gif

quote that

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
linkinworm is the next Stalkid64... just full of hot air... he claims to know what's going on, then can't provide a single bit of evidence... then when asked about it, he get's defensive, and starts rambling about him being superior and is one of the Inner Sanctum, and without permission from the Elders, he cannot divulge any information.

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
teq said:
linkinworm said:
Brian117 said:

Considering you track record of contribution (or lack thereof) in the past, I'm calling all your posts BS. Because you keep insulting and flaming every member when they try something even if you're COMPLETELY wrong (do you remember about the nitrotux thread ?).

By reading all your posts, I must admit that you are the funniest member this forum ever saw. You keep giving explanations on the Wii, how this work etc ... but you never gave to a topic a single interesting contribution. Every time you say something, that's a copy/past of WiiBrew or Hackmii. You never wrote a single line of code.

So what's the point of being someone you're not (ie a Wii "pro") ? You're not bushing and you have no right of criticizing everyone. Do something of your presumed "knowledge" and your posts will become valuable. But, for now, you are just yet another member

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
zidane_genome said:
linkinworm is the next Stalkid64... just full of hot air... he claims to know what's going on, then can't provide a single bit of evidence... then when asked about it, he get's defensive, and starts rambling about him being superior and is one of the Inner Sanctum, and without permission from the Elders, he cannot divulge any information.
You're like teq. You speak a lot and you do nothing. Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Lol he's right +1