Wii #XXXX - No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle (USA)

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I play this without playing the first?

Well, I know I CAN....

But SHOULD I play this without playing through the first? Does it make a lot of references to the first?

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CambridgeGuy said:
Is it just me or this *still* not up on Usenet?
it's not just you. I too am also waiting on it to show up on Usenet. But I rather the full dump be on Usenet. Not some scrubbed release. I am not in a hurry to get the game, I still need to beat the first one xD

V-King

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
saxamo said:
Can I play this without playing the first?

Well, I know I CAN....

But SHOULD I play this without playing through the first? Does it make a lot of references to the first?
I wouldn't recommend it. I haven't played the second yet, but my guess is that you will need some background knowledge of the first one to fully understand the story of part 2.

My god WinRAR, why are you extracting this game sooooooooo sloooooooooooow??? ;_________;

Also, why is there no EU release date yet? I want to participate in financing one of the best videogame manufacturers of the current console generation.

theeboredone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shonosuke said:
Getting green screen with GeckoOS, Just like NHM1.

Do I have to wait for a patch or is there another way to run it?

EDIT:Ran it on Neogamma R7 and it works perfect

What version of R7 are you using? What's your cios? I tried with R8 Beta 17, and the latest cios revision, but it didn't work.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
V-King said:
I wouldn't recommend it. I haven't played the second yet, but my guess is that you will need some background knowledge of the first one to fully understand the story of part 2.

My god WinRAR, why are you extracting this game sooooooooo sloooooooooooow??? ;_________;

Also, why is there no EU release date yet? I want to participate in financing one of the best videogame manufacturers of the current console generation.
To be honest the game can still be played without any knowledge of the first game, its just best to play the first game first as this is so much better and will make the first game seem sub standard if you played that afterwards.

What I'm saying is the first game will be better if played first.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alerek said:
Been playing this for a little while now, LOADS OF FUN, I enjoy the new minigame system, but the lack of the over world leaves something to be desired.....Honestly though, cant ask for a better game. The Wii is lacking in the "Killer Apps" dept, and this + tatsunoku finally gives a good reason to dust of the console.

Working great with usb conf loader & flash drive, why doesn't this get a #? It's been around for a couple days now...
the mini games are alright. the creator of this game did say that he felt the first game's world traveling through travis's bike was boring since there was nothing to do in the city except side jobs, work out, etc. he said he wanted to do more to it but i guess he canceled it in favor of a overworld map to choose where to go.

lvholanda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great game =) I loved to be able to use the Classic Controller, I think I will finish this game tomorrow.
(Hard mode here we go!)

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I went out and bought this game today along with Tatsunoko VS Capcom. It's the first time I've ever bought TWO games on release day. Ever.

best part is that neither will dissapoint B)

But before I pop this into my Wii, just curious - how does Classic Controller controls work? I like the idea, but I'm not sure if it would just be really awkward with like, moving Travis with the left analog while toggling between high and low stance with the right or what.

It's probably toggled with like ZL or ZR but I'm just curious.

Klarkykat

Trophies
XP
Country
There's a button for a high attack and a low attack. To be honest i'm so happy that they've added the choice to play with the classic controller. The wii remote + nunchuck controls drove me nuts.

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oh crap i just read through 3.5 pages thinking this was red steel 2......wtf...anyway, is the version on usenet unscrubbed? and can someone please post a finished Tatsunoko vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars on usenet, the one on there is only like 50% uploaded and par2's dont help at all

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
I do feel bad for 'stealing' this one... SUDA 51 has impressed yet again. Just finished the 2nd (or 3rd...) boss/ranked battle... totally epic. I really hope he comes out with an Xbox 360 exclusive project (not just a NMH or previous title port)... I'd be right on top of buying that (as I buy all my 360 titles... XBLA and Retail).

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DaMummy said:
oh crap i just read through 3.5 pages thinking this was red steel 2......wtf...anyway, is the version on usenet unscrubbed? and can someone please post a finished Tatsunoko vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars on usenet, the one on there is only like 50% uploaded and par2's dont help at all
? What is the name of the file that you say isnt complete? Becauses on newzbin.com there is only one posting and that one gave me no trouble and is the one I have on my usb hdd atm. The one I got off usenet was called 1u-tatsunoko-vs-capcom-ultimate-all-stars

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DjFIL said:
I do feel bad for 'stealing' this one... SUDA 51 has impressed yet again. Just finished the 2nd (or 3rd...) boss/ranked battle... totally epic. I really hope he comes out with an Xbox 360 exclusive project (not just a NMH or previous title port)... I'd be right on top of buying that (as I buy all my 360 titles... XBLA and Retail).
If you feel bad about stealing this one, go buy the game and support the company like most ppl that download games do. Dont be a leech, support the games that need supporting.

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silkyskeeter said:
DjFIL said:
If you feel bad about stealing this one, go buy the game and support the company like most ppl that download games do. Dont be a leech, support the games that need supporting.

I hope you are joking. 99.9999% of people who pirate this game will never legally purchase it. I know i'll never pay actual money for a nintendo game this gen. No reason to.

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
quepaso said:
silkyskeeter said:
DjFIL said:

I hope you are joking. 99.9999% of people who pirate this game will never legally purchase it. I know i'll never pay actual money for a nintendo game this gen. No reason to.
LoL not everyone that downloads games DOESNT purchase the game. And you failed leechers need to stop calling downloading games piracy. Learn the meaning of the word. It's only piracy when you make money off a product that isnt of your own making and give none of it back to the parties that copyright the product. And its ABSOLUTELY LEGAL to download games. Its TABOO but ABSOLUTELY LEGAL. It's shareware, which is perfectly legal. And like I said MOST ppl that download games purchase the games they like to support the company responsible to assure that they get a game of the same calibur later in the future. Not everyone is like you that leeches off of ppl uploading their purchased games they upload. I know of atleast 100 or more ppl that have downloaded this and went out and purchased it. But yes there are leechers that never pay for games that they download, but dont make them the majority, because they are not. The MAJORITY download games to play them before their actual release date (or some download them because it takes forever for them to get a copy of the game in their country if at all) and/or to sample games before the buy to not waste money on gabage titles that don't deserve the sale otherwise without having to pay to rent the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: no I dont torrent