Wii #XXXX - No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle (USA)

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silkyskeeter said:
quepaso said:
silkyskeeter said:
DjFIL said:
I do feel bad for 'stealing' this one... SUDA 51 has impressed yet again. Just finished the 2nd (or 3rd...) boss/ranked battle... totally epic. I really hope he comes out with an Xbox 360 exclusive project (not just a NMH or previous title port)... I'd be right on top of buying that (as I buy all my 360 titles... XBLA and Retail).
If you feel bad about stealing this one, go buy the game and support the company like most ppl that download games do. Dont be a leech, support the games that need supporting.

I hope you are joking. 99.9999% of people who pirate this game will never legally purchase it. I know i'll never pay actual money for a nintendo game this gen. No reason to.
LoL not everyone that downloads games DOESNT purchase the game. And you failed leechers need to stop calling downloading games piracy. Learn the meaning of the word. It's only piracy when you make money off a product that isnt of your own making and give none of it back to the parties that copyright the product. And its ABSOLUTELY LEGAL to download games. Its TABOO but ABSOLUTELY LEGAL. It's shareware, which is perfectly legal. And like I said MOST ppl that download games purchase the games they like to support the company responsible to assure that they get a game of the same calibur later in the future. Not everyone is like you that leeches off of ppl uploading their purchased games they upload. I know of atleast 100 or more ppl that have downloaded this and went out and purchased it. But yes there are leechers that never pay for games that they download, but dont make them the majority, because they are not. The MAJORITY download games to play them before their actual release date (or some download them because it takes forever for them to get a copy of the game in their country if at all) and/or to sample games before the buy to not waste money on gabage titles that don't deserve the sale otherwise without having to pay to rent the game.

wahmbulance.jpg

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the retail disk works fine on uLoader. The game does have a System Update, though, I'm assuming it's 4.2. I've just been loading through uLoader (since I'm using cIOS rev16 or something) and it plays fine.

The game is quite awesome. Same NMH hack and slash fun with deep mini games that are vastly better than the ones in the first. I miss the open world parts, even if it was a little flawed, but I can live. Although I'm kinda worried because I'm Rank 5 and I'm only 4 hours in. I'm assuming there's some major plot twist that sends him back a few ranks.

Henry and Shinobu both play really well. Instead of having wrestling moves like Travis, Shinobu can jump and Henry can dash.

Bosses are really awesome. You'll see the return of some of the older bosses like Destroyman (yeah, you cut him in half in the first one) and Dr. Letz Shake (whom you didn't fight in the first game; he was killed by Henry before you could attack him). Not to mention Helter Skelter's brother, Skelter Helter.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The main games took around 8 hours for me to finish, around a couple of hours was just me messing about with side quests, mini games and that. I stopped messing around as the story got me intrigued and I was done in no time which was a shame, 6 hours does seem very weak, especially seeing that the cutscenes make up most of it.

Got a little repetitive but the other playable characters really helped combat that, I hope Suda makes that Shinobu game he wants. Other then that its worth a buy, I mean I'd buy a two hour film for £10 so I no have quarrels with paying £35 for 6 hours of main game and then having a lot of side stuff to do as well. Its one of those games I'll go back to a lot and it was a lot of fun and quite funny too.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
silkyskeeter said:
quepaso said:
silkyskeeter said:
DjFIL said:
I do feel bad for 'stealing' this one... SUDA 51 has impressed yet again. Just finished the 2nd (or 3rd...) boss/ranked battle... totally epic. I really hope he comes out with an Xbox 360 exclusive project (not just a NMH or previous title port)... I'd be right on top of buying that (as I buy all my 360 titles... XBLA and Retail).
If you feel bad about stealing this one, go buy the game and support the company like most ppl that download games do. Dont be a leech, support the games that need supporting.

I hope you are joking. 99.9999% of people who pirate this game will never legally purchase it. I know i'll never pay actual money for a nintendo game this gen. No reason to.
LoL not everyone that downloads games DOESNT purchase the game. And you failed leechers need to stop calling downloading games piracy. Learn the meaning of the word. It's only piracy when you make money off a product that isnt of your own making and give none of it back to the parties that copyright the product. And its ABSOLUTELY LEGAL to download games. Its TABOO but ABSOLUTELY LEGAL. It's shareware, which is perfectly legal. And like I said MOST ppl that download games purchase the games they like to support the company responsible to assure that they get a game of the same calibur later in the future. Not everyone is like you that leeches off of ppl uploading their purchased games they upload. I know of atleast 100 or more ppl that have downloaded this and went out and purchased it. But yes there are leechers that never pay for games that they download, but dont make them the majority, because they are not. The MAJORITY download games to play them before their actual release date (or some download them because it takes forever for them to get a copy of the game in their country if at all) and/or to sample games before the buy to not waste money on gabage titles that don't deserve the sale otherwise without having to pay to rent the game.

Where did you learn that its legal to download illegal games?

Even if you own the game, its still illegal to download it. Making backups on the otherhand is legal in some parts of the world.

another_waster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is just me being really stupid but...

You know in the gym when your doing the running and it says press b and z ? I keep falling off ! Do you do it fast or slow or together or what ?! ArGH !

Also can you charge your lighsaber by shaking your wii remote in this one as it doesnt seem to do anything, have you just gotta find the power ups in chests n that ?

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
another_waster said:

You know in the gym when your doing the running and it says press b and z ? I keep falling off ! Do you do it fast or slow or together or what ?! ArGH !

Also can you charge your lighsaber by shaking your wii remote in this one as it doesnt seem to do anything, have you just gotta find the power ups in chests n that ?
You do know that the treadmill changes making you run left and right?

You can charge your sabre by shaking, it pretty much tells you how in the game.

I

ichich56

How did you gotit to work on PAL? If i load it via usb loader GX rev899 and set it to Autopatch or Force50 or 60HZ i got a black screen and the console freezes. If i start it without patching the video the game is running with a red screen und you could see a little bit (it the same way like on other NTSC Games). Patching doesnt work for me also with wiiflow.
Using cIOS38 Rev14 and its the first game for me with such a problem. I tried IOS 249, 222,223...

Any Idea?

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ichich56 said:
How did you gotit to work on PAL? If i load it via usb loader GX rev899 and set it to Autopatch or Force50 or 60HZ i got a black screen and the console freezes. If i start it without patching the video the game is running with a red screen und you could see a little bit (it the same way like on other NTSC Games). Patching doesnt work for me also with wiiflow.
Using cIOS38 Rev14 and its the first game for me with such a problem. I tried IOS 249, 222,223...

Any Idea?
WiiFlow without patching anything. On 229, not sur which rev though.

I usually use uLoader but it freezes at the graveyard on that.

I

ichich56

But without patched Videomode?
Not one NTSC game is playable on my console and my TV without selecting Videomode (auto or 50 or 60HZ)
Same like here, red screen, but you can see the game works and the console isnt freezing. Whats happend on 249 or 222,223?

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Red screen is because you're using rgb scart. If you want to play without forcing, then you either need to use composite cables and put up with the crap picture quality (and hope your tv supports ntsc or it will be black and white) or use component.

I

ichich56

Its true, im using RGB Cable.
Bad, thats this game has a problem with Videopatching. All other NTSC games work with RGB Cable and Videopatching.

But thank you.

I

ichich56

Only cause im interested in. Could someone (with pal console and TV) test the Videopatch if it also hangs the game up or if there an other reason only here at (on,with, for dont know;) ) me.

another_waster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
another_waster said:

You do know that the treadmill changes making you run left and right?

You can charge your sabre by shaking, it pretty much tells you how in the game.

ha no - serves me right for clicking through instructions! :-p

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: It's Mayday fellas