Hacking WiiFrii 2.0 - Wii Full Region Free

Pandonetho

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried everything I can think of and it patched successfully but for some reason every time I insert the game into my NTSC wii it just says "error" and tells me to remove the disc.

I tried leaving it as "key.bin", I tried renaming it to "common-key". I still can't figure out what's wrong.

Trying to patch Another Code R [PAL] to play.

Does the name even make a difference? Whether it's common-key, key.bin, or ckey.bin? I used the MakeKeyBin.exe to generate the file and used it. No matter the name they've all patched successfully, from PAL to NTSC-U. It's just when I insert it into my Wii it gives me an error and tells me to remove the disc.

Thiemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay, I fully patched it with PokePark Wii. You know, Pokepark Wii is NTSC-J, and I have a PAL Wii, so I choose option b.
After the patching, I placed it on my external hard drive. But there, it was still NTSC-J. So, no PAL!
So, I tried it to play it on my Wii, with USB Loader GX. But still it was black screen after starting it!
Any help wanted please!

Regards,

acquadi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having problem with iso files.

I've even tried to put ckey.bin, key.bin, common-key in the same directory but when I drag the iso to wiifrii.exe, it shows "Couldn't read file"

Tested the iso with wiibrowse and I can see the iso contents.
Also tried with the ckey.bin that Wiibrowse comes with and still gives me error msg

Not too sure what went wrong. Can someone assist me?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT