Hacking WiiWare Releases

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
samsam12 said:
not to be mean or anything, theres some JPN wiiware games you left out that arent dumped yet, theres not every wiiware out yet
Games Missing

Oekaki Logic http://wii.ign.com/articles/876/876827p1.html
Saikyou Ginhoshi Shogi http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...3Den%26hs%3DUw9

Both have no dump yet
frown.gif
Thank you very much for this information. I was sitting here wondering where Yakuman.Wii.Ide.Yousuke.Kenko.Mahjong had come from (because I had never heard of it), but now I see all three on the Wikipedia list. The first post will be updated accordingly.

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but the Wad Manager already makes it soo easy to add/remove games. And there are only so many games you will be wanting to play at one time. And with the manager, it only takes a minute to load an entirely new set on the system.

This is a good list BTW. Thank you very much for all the info.

tgc_9013

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
jinxvorheeze said:
Yeah, but the Wad Manager already makes it soo easy to add/remove games. And there are only so many games you will be wanting to play at one time. And with the manager, it only takes a minute to load an entirely new set on the system.

This is a good list BTW. Thank you very much for all the info.
One major issue still is that you need to backup your savegame every time you want to delete a channel with WAD manager
frown.gif

nirst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

As far as I'm aware, Okariku Ping Pong (The JPN version) doesn't work on PAL Wiis. It just black screens.

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rocco Savadgie said:
You don't have Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (PAL) listed however according to the gbatemp release list, http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=88384&st=0 it is release number #0018.

It the gbatemp listing a fake USA convert job?
Thanks for the information, but there are fake USA convert jobs on that list, so I don't trust it. However, after doing some extensive research (Google), I see that there is a dumped PAL version, but it does not include any DLC or costumes. The list will be updated accordingly. Thanks again.

QUOTE(nirst @ Jun 10 2008, 04:58 AM) As far as I'm aware, Okariku Ping Pong (The JPN version) doesn't work on PAL Wiis. It just black screens.
Did you try Freethewads or the WADTool 1.0 and Generic Wii Patcher 1.11 combination? Did you use a PPF? Freethewads is already known not to make this work with PAL (just like the NTSC-U version). To play this game in English, just use the NTSC-U version (Family Table Tennis), patch it with the PPF floating around, and then use Freethewads. It works perfectly, except that the game will freeze if you press the HOME button on your Wii Remote while playing. Thanks for the information though.

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This just in, My Pokémon Ranch (NTSC-U) has been dumped and is now floating around out there in Internet land. Enjoy.

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bump

Block Breaker Deluxe and Cocoto Fishing Master were released a couple days ago on the Wii Shop Channel (USA). Block Breaker Deluxe has already been dumped and works on PAL Wii's after patching it with Freethewads. Cocoto Fishing Master is expected to be dumped sometime this week. Enjoy.

bzlai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info, Lacius, was looking forward for Cocoto Fishing Master. Haven't seen one while searching though, but it should come soon.

ViRGE

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure Star Soldier R NTSC-U should be on the dumped list. NumbNutz claims to have dumped it, but it doesn't exist anywhere. The only thing that exists for that release name is a bunch of sites like GBAtemp listing it as a release.

shadow_cruiser

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know if WAD manager still works when updated to 3.3U?. I just received a new console with 3.1U but can't run WiiWare because I need 3.2U.

I installed WAD manager fine, just wondering if I'm still able to install wads after 3.3

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shadow_cruiser said:
Does anyone know if WAD manager still works when updated to 3.3U?. I just received a new console with 3.1U but can't run WiiWare because I need 3.2U.

I installed WAD manager fine, just wondering if I'm still able to install wads after 3.3

Yes it works fine, Just as long as you have a way to boot it. i.e homebrew channel or loader channel.

Knocks

Trophies
XP
Country
Star Soldier R NTSC-U has been dumped.

Has anyone gotten Tenshi no Solitaire to work? I can't get GWP to patch it correctly. Perhaps someone can make a quick PPF fix?

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Knocks said:
Has anyone gotten Tenshi no Solitaire to work? I can't get GWP to patch it correctly. Perhaps someone can make a quick PPF fix?
I haven't tried this one. I will let you know.

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE: Cocoto Fishing Master has been dumped and added to the list. Also, this might be a useful thread to be stickied.

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fission said:
Block Breaker Deluxe and Cocoto Fishing Master have been released in Europe too...
As it says in the top thread, the NTSC-U version of Block Breaker Deluxe was the one that was dumped, and the PAL version of Cocoto Fishing Master was the one that was dumped; both work on NTSC-U and PAL Wii's when Freethewads is used when needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum