Win a £50 Steam Voucher

Little

I r Little
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I thought ESSA was ESEA for a second there. But anyway I watched it and entered. What do you do at your LAN parties anyway, the only LAN party (if you can even call it that) I've been to was playing Terraria over LAN at my friends house...

Sorry for the delayed response...

Thanks for your support.

The main part of LAN parties is literally just gaming on a very low latency environment. We host various different tournaments and use our dedicated website as platform to encourage people to play. We've got a few dedicated PCs hosting servers for games like TF2, L4D2 and chivalry. People play so many different games - from classic console to the guys who will non stop play their MOBAs. A lot of people (especially the alumni) use it to dedicate time to gaming - something we might not normally get a chance to do.

We also run loads of random fun stuff - various education talks, sometimes random non game related stuff... we've had sumo wrestling and lazer quest.... bbqs.... huge nerf gun fights when everyone got a free nerf gun... we have pub quizzes, board games, card games like magic, sopio and cards against humanity... social games like werewolves. and tones more basically. we often have themes as well, like the formal lan (suits and dresses!).

The largest part of a LAN is just doing something you love with people who equally love it.

Little

I r Little
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I won. Kickarse. So thanks for the competition~

I had no idea that some one from GBATEMP won =D this is so awesome =D =D i'm so glad you won =D

I'm proud to say.... we also won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We got the £5,000 investment into our society, so we can make ourselves even better =D

so thank you for everyone that took part and entered and supported us!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...