vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the info thats new to me
smile.gif

QUOTE said:
AWESOME OSAKA 900 posts of mindless trash and one word posts ur so cool!!!!!!! Maybe when you get to 1,000 they woill actually be useful, and provide some information.

Speaking of mindless trash I dont care for your attitude sunshine...(Yes i DO contribute in fact I've been known to pay specific attention to those begging for it)
smile.gif
gr8 to meet you ILL GOOGLE YOU
wink.gif
hope your respectful enough to do the same ..Make a little comparison before you respond to me there negative nancy (as if your better than him by that logic then listen to someone who is "better than you" and have respect for your peers because its not called a "scene" for nothing we dont need more sarcastic newbies acting like elitist...Now I apologize for meeting you this way its unfortunate, Because I'm already interested in providing you with some Karma or attention, cant live with regrets now
wink.gif
hehehehe you have peer guardian? lol

Dermy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On post 27 ozmodchips says that we would be able to run wii and gamecube games on different files systems like ntfs or wbfs, stream games over wifi if you don't have a separate hdd, and you could connect to the device from a network and change the settings or choose a game without having to mess with the lcd. It says on the first page of the thread that usb games will run at 8X speed and dvds will be at 3X. And if you already have another modchip it will work with it because there is a passthrough mode. That was said in a comment on the youtube video. I guess you could turn off the dvd functionality so you could keep your modchip that reads at 6X and just use the usb part. Also it's based on linux so new functions could be added later.

In short, it looks promising.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Worse.