Would someone help me with some thing stupid

Fumigator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is not what this site is for, but there is some amazing talent on this site. So this is a easy one for you guys. can some one take these images and have them fit on a standard Letter (8.5 × 11 inches) so I can print theme for work please ? Im old and back when printmaster was a thing I can make this work. just some bar codes and what not.. just a proper size

Attachments

• card load 1.png
    card load 1.png
    327.4 KB · Views: 2
  • card load 2.png
    card load 2.png
    222.5 KB · Views: 2
  • card load 3.png
    card load 3.png
    82 KB · Views: 3

Fumigator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly are you trying to do? Elaborate.
Jusr have it proper bar code size and fit on paper to cut out. I am the new ASM at a Dollar store here and these are bar code to load stuff like a Chime card.. we dont have the physical card and the SM has it on her phone, So just trying to print the codes to put in a book to scan , have another taped next to the register and what not
Post automatically merged:

What exactly are you trying to do? Elaborate.
just trying to make them fit on a Letter (8.5 × 11 inches and cut them out , be not to big or small to scan at store

Jusr have it proper bar code size and fit on paper to cut out. I am the new ASM at a Dollar store here and these are bar code to load stuff like a Chime card.. we dont have the physical card and the SM has it on her phone, So just trying to print the codes to put in a book to scan , have another taped next to the register and what not

just trying to make them fit on a Letter (8.5 × 11 inches and cut them out , be not to big or small to scan at store
Been building PC's for 25 years , yet cant get this this in MS paint to work.. Paint back in the day made more sense to me on making a size ... online stuff keeps coming out with aspect off .. its almost 3am here and I cant seem to get it good after 2 hrs of messing with it

Last edited by Fumigator,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: