Technik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JohnnyCheeks said:
There's no 'Already have' answer on the poll.
wink.gif

I was a CSR rep for their call center back in 1999-2000. How could you NOT want to work for ANY video game company is beyond me.
Whats CSR?
BTW Nice story. Now i wanna be a ninty rep. THink of all the benefits! Even though it would get REALLY repetitive and boring.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Of course I would. I would find a way no matter what. And to all the dumbasses saying I wouldn't work for Nintendo becasue they're greedy... NO SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a company dumbass. You think Nintendo pays their employees and makes their games with gum drops and rainbows? No dumbass, It takes money. You think Micrsoft and Sony aren't trying to make money too? Nintendo is just better at it.

thebigboss14

OP
Trophies
Website
thebigboss14.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Of course I would. I would find a way no matter what. And to all the dumbasses saying I wouldn't work for Nintendo becasue they're greedy... NO SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a company dumbass. You think Nintendo pays their employees and makes their games with gum drops and rainbows? No dumbass, It takes money. You think Micrsoft and Sony aren't trying to make money too? Nintendo is just better at it.
ok we got your point but you don't have to be so rude
huh.gif

M

mario5555

Charmandersrule said:
JohnnyCheeks said:
There's no 'Already have' answer on the poll.
wink.gif

I was a CSR rep for their call center back in 1999-2000. How could you NOT want to work for ANY video game company is beyond me.
Whats CSR?

Customer
Service
Representative

aka

Telephone Monkey

I'd work for them if I could design my Pokemon dream game, however I think they'd probably steal the idea and fire me instead of letting me finish off my design for it.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, why not? As long as it's a paycheck, I'll do whatever.....well, almost whatever.....you know how that is....there are limits you know, but sure. Is there an open spot open at Ninty?
shifty.gif

JohnnyCheeks

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Charmandersrule said:
Whats CSR?
BTW Nice story. Now i wanna be a ninty rep. THink of all the benefits! Even though it would get REALLY repetitive and boring.

CSR = Consumer Service Representative (that's the official NOA title, as NOA's customers are retailers, and people who buy them, ie you and me are consumers)

Well of course it could get repetitive and boring, that's what makes it a job. But for a company, it definitely had more perks than your usual call center job.

JohnnyCheeks

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thebigboss14 said:
While you were there how often you get breaks? I mean everyday time no vacations.

LOL, I didn't realize this would snowball...

It's just like most other jobs. You get two 15 min breaks and a 30 min lunch. But they were VERY prompt on taking your breaks and lunches on time

JohnnyCheeks

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Even better, you could play whatever you wanted while you were working, provided it wasn't getting in the way of your performance. Usually new people would only play between calls. But after a while you'd get used to it and play while chatting on the phone. It was pretty funny to see a 50 year old dude working in the cubicle right next to mine, religiously playing Zelda - Link to the Past on SNES, and occasionally asking me for tips heh.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yo dudes! I work for Nintendo! I'm President of Building Sanitation!

I'd be happy to work at Nintendo. I need a job for the summer and being in Nintendo would give so many opportunities and maybe cool vacations and picnics and stuff like that.

T

tal32123

i'd work anywhere but nintendo has its benifits. like free nintendo points and discounts. I'M IN!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk