WTFOMG youtube 5 hours

DS1

Tired
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Videogames are pretty addicting, I had a few Minna no Tennis PSP marathons and finished it. Very awesome, I like it even better than Prince of Tennis: Crystal Drive (though I'd still recommend that or Form the Strongest Team for tnos fans)

NOT THE POINT! What's even more addicting than video games to me are freakin' music videos. They are seriously like sedative drugs, I can just get on youtube and watch a few, and all the sudden, "Oh my god, 3AM!!" No joke, once, I was up until 8am watching some music videos. I blame this on not having cable (which in America gives you MTV and VH1 and all that) my entire life. Youtube is just this horribly awesome enabler for me.

I appreciate 'good' music videos, like the ones that are done all artistic-like, but I enjoy the BS shoestring budget videos as well. When people ask me, 'If you could have ANY job in the world, what would it be?', the honest answer would be 'music video director', but I'm not stupid enough to think I could do that shit without vision and expertise in film, directing, choreography, etc. etc. "HEY mang, just stand over there and, yeah, we'll zoom in and he'll transform into a tiger. Make it happen."

I heard about this song called "Bo Peep Bo Peep" and how it was all addictive, so I checked out the video and yeah I want to stop watching videos but...can't...stop..

logical thinker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This happens to me sometimes when I search for videos of big bands of the past, when I search for covers of famous songs (it is difficult to find a good cover) and when I find a good channel (Rocketboom).

Wouldn't you like to direct this video?

I don't think I am ashamed of watching videos of Aqua, Vengaboys, Carla Bruni, Zero 7, Caramell, Emiliana Torrini, Sia, The Corrs, Goldfrapp, Kate Nash, etc.

DS1

Tired
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
logical thinker said:
This happens to me sometimes when I search for videos of big bands of the past, when I search for covers of famous songs (it is difficult to find a good cover) and when I find a good channel (Rocketboom).

Wouldn't you like to direct this video?
[80s women in exercise clothes)

I don't think I am ashamed of watching videos of Aqua, Vengaboys, Carla Bruni, Zero 7, Caramell, Emiliana Torrini, Sia, The Corrs, Goldfrapp, Kate Nash, etc.

Lol, I think that one was pretty popular. Speaking of covers of famous songs, does anyone know about the monstrosity from Canada known as 'Down With Webster'? They covered a Hall & Oates song, with hilarious results.

Here's one for the thinking man (or woman). Ooh, fish-lens, so artsy!?

And then not so much:

logical thinker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"80s women"? Wut? The song may be from the 80s, but that cover version and the whores is from 2007.

DS1 said:
Here's one for the thinking man (or woman). Ooh, fish-lens, so artsy!?

And then not so much:
Fixed. Put only the code after the "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=".

huh.gif
Sorry, I don't get it nor like that kind of music. The first video is not using a fish-eyed lens, it is just a circle effect. I agree that that is a good effect for the video.
The second video doesn't use a similar effect, so I don't get this comparison. Are you talking about the balls?
Thinking (and hearing) again, the second song has a good rhythm.

I like this video. The "story" is cliché, but it and the scenes are lovely (specially "the giant" in a city for small people), in my opinion.

You still don't know if I am a man or woman?
blink.gif

DS1

Tired
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I was addressing anybody who reads this. All these messages get filtered into a big forum for bored people. And there's no relation between the two videos I attempted to post, just that one is deep on many levels, and the other is as shallow as shallow can be. But I like both.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4U-CrK4Hug