ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
Wow, so many memories.

The first game I ever played, and the first console I ever owned was Pacman. or possibly Space Invaders on the Atari 2600. Those two along with Donkey Kong were the first games I ever owned/played. Can't even remember how old I was, I was that young.

Shortly after I had a Commodore C16, a Commodore C64, and a Commodore Amiga 500+. Then I got into consoles properly and purchased a MegaDrive, and a SNES in the same week. I also had an Atari Lynx, and an original Gameboy too.

The good old days.

My current consoles are, a PSP Phat, DS Phat, DS Lite, DSi XL (on its way to me in the post), and a Wii. There may also be a PS3 on the horizon.

fartos32

Trophies
XP
Country
first game i remember playing was super mario 64, but my mum said even before she got a 64 i still played some random games on a windows 95 computer

Keeper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
First home console game would have been Combat on 2600
First arcade game was Moon Patrol
First PC game would be Tooth Invaders on cartridge for C64 if that counts, or Stellar 7 for 286
First game I ever bought with my own money was Super Mario Kart along with the SNES
First game I can remember beating was Space Invaders on 2600 (if you count resetting to 0000 score as beating)

Such memories...

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I don't really remember which one was the first. I do know that it was early NES. Super mario bros. Mega man, Pinball or Ice climbers probably. (we had 20 something games when I was introduced to games, soo i'm not all too sure)

KDH

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't quite remember which was first, either SMB/Duck Hunt on NES or X-Wing on PC in late 92/early 93. Probably Mario, though I may just think that because the memory is stronger, being tied to bad memories from the same time.

I do remember the first game I actually owned was Super Mario World on the SNES though.

Sebbel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Probably Tetris or Super Mario 1 on the Gameboy, when I was 3 years old. When i became 4 years, I learned to read and played Pokemon Red : )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4