Not open for further replies.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol, yellow8 told me it's hard to work with everyone PM'ing him. Makes sense since our convo alone had at least 1000 words. AT LEAST. lol
One of the reasons you shouldn't do so. Inane chatter in the main channel is also annoying and useless, although from the looks of things we shan't be having that problem with you anymore.

Reactions: gamefan5
D

Deleted User

One of the reasons you shouldn't do so. Inane chatter in the main channel is also annoying and useless, although from the looks of things we shan't be having that problem with you anymore.
Hahaha yeah guess not

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been pretty quiet on this so far, I guess I was hoping peoples brains would spark a thought, but it isn't happening.

We are all super excited over all the great, free games we will "soon" be playing on our 3DS'.

What great NEW games will we be playing when developers leave the system cold over this?
........It's quotes like this, that make me wish there was just an "Unlike" button next to the "Like" button.

sightlight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhm... no reason to be rude and act like this.

Please don't listen to this guy, sightlight. If you want to program, go for it.

Thank you very much, bread n butter.

We have donated enough money. Im sure that the more money there is the more faster we will get this hack, also there is a lot of money already in their hands by now.
If anyone has a coding project they need graphics done I think I could Help.

D

Deleted User

Thank you very much, bread n butter.

We have donated enough money. Im sure that the more money there is the more faster we will get this hack, also there is a lot of money already in their hands by now.
If anyone has a coding project they need graphics done I think I could Help.
Ther only have $690 so far. It says so on the donating page in live time.

UmbertoStarKille

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
i think that this will go on like the PS3 scene, it will be something very tricky at the start, with a lot of compromises (you can't play this, an this other thing doesn't work for no reason, spend 60 euros for a dongle), then the things will be made more easly, I'm waitig for THAT moment :D thanks to everyone that make this possible

sightlight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk if it's live time or day by day updates. http://n-dev.net/donate.php
It says it under the donated box and it was $685.45 yesterday.

you said this yourself? But im a litle retarded so Ill take whatever you say to me:

Please Note: Although I have nothing to do with this project, I've learned a lot in the last 20 hours since I've been compiling this information. It costs developers a lot of time, money, and devotion on top of all of the pressure they face from the public. The team at 3Dbrew.org is having a fundraiser to have SEM images done for the 3DS. Although it has already been hacked, they still need to do many other things in order to get the update out to the people. It will cost them $2000 and to my understanding, they have already raised about $685 as of January 1, 2013. Please consider donating even a dollar to help with the imaging so that we can get access to 3DS homebrew even more quickly and open up more areas of exploit. You can read about and donate at http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Fundraiser. If everyone who's viewed this thread since it opened up 20 hours ago to now (January 1, 10:32 pm) donated $1, we'd have raised over $7505!!!

D

Deleted User

you said this yourself? But im a litle retarded so Ill take whatever you say to me:

Please Note: Although I have nothing to do with this project, I've learned a lot in the last 20 hours since I've been compiling this information. It costs developers a lot of time, money, and devotion on top of all of the pressure they face from the public. The team at 3Dbrew.org is having a fundraiser to have SEM images done for the 3DS. Although it has already been hacked, they still need to do many other things in order to get the update out to the people. It will cost them $2000 and to my understanding, they have already raised about $685 as of January 1, 2013. Please consider donating even a dollar to help with the imaging so that we can get access to 3DS homebrew even more quickly and open up more areas of exploit. You can read about and donate at http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Fundraiser. If everyone who's viewed this thread since it opened up 20 hours ago to now (January 1, 10:32 pm) donated $1, we'd have raised over $7505!!!
Lol, I said we NEED $2000, and IF everyone who had viewed the page at that time had donated $1-we'd have raised $7505-the amount of page views it had at the time. Most people aren't donating due to lack of paypal support though. -.-

sightlight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that fundraiser thing must of be outdated. If they neimod...ect posted here on gbatemp and said clearly that they needed more people would donated real time, it could be better but oh well.. the ffault is not entirely our.LOL..
I dont mean any sarcasm or anything. Its all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....