• Replies 53,787
  • Likes 43

Metakiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I would look at resetting your router and trying once more to connect with the modded 3ds
I've done that several times now; changed DNS, IP address, forget and re configure the connection, changed all the router related parameters in the routers configuration. It is connecting to the internet, but only using the browser. While attempting to open Pokebank, for example, it crashes while trying to connect to the internet.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've done that several times now; changed DNS, IP address, forget and re configure the connection, changed all the router related parameters in the routers configuration. It is connecting to the internet, but only using the browser. While attempting to open Pokebank, for example, it crashes while trying to connect to the internet.
Are you able to provide a photo of what the crash is?

Metakiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Of course, here you go.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-05-06 at 22.26.16_27176bc4.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-06 at 22.26.16_27176bc4.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 1

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Of course, here you go.

It appears you might have updated your 3ds without updating the custom firmware first. Put the SD card into your computer or phone, remove boot.firm from the SD card, then get the latest version of luma3ds unzip it, and put the new boot.firm onto the root of your SD card

Metakiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It appears you might have updated your 3ds without updating the custom firmware first. Put the SD card into your computer or phone, remove boot.firm from the SD card, then unzip it, and put the new boot.firm onto the root of your SD card
When I first got it, that was the case. I updated both and the console was functioning perfectly, running all games and connecting to the internet. The problems started when I installed Pokemon Ultra Moon and didn't run, uninstalled the game, redownloaded the .cia and reinstalled the game. It crashed and starting that point it crashes every single time an app/game tries to connect to the internet. I've re formatted the sd card, tested it, put in fresh firm files and the problem persists. I've also formatted the system and didn't work.

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I first got it, that was the case. I updated both and the console was functioning perfectly, running all games and connecting to the internet. The problems started when I installed Pokemon Ultra Moon and didn't run, uninstalled the game, redownloaded the .cia and reinstalled the game. It crashed and starting that point it crashes every single time an app/game tries to connect to the internet. I've re formatted the sd card, tested it, put in fresh firm files and the problem persists. I've also formatted the system and didn't work.
sounds like you have a faulty wi-fi module? you can buy a replacement part from aliexpress or ebay

Metakiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I finally fixed. Fortunately it had nothing to do with the wifi module. I inyected a new sistem image using CTRTransfer and it started working normally. Thank you very much for your help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY