Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Flash2 contains your activation keys (they put them in flash2 to make sure people don't just pass them around, like they would if the keys were on the memory stick), sounds like they were wiped (I don't know exactly how the downgrade method works as I just pandora when I need to). I wouldn't know where to go from here as I've not done anything other than demos from PSN (which I can just re-activate when I want to), can you redownload them? I don't know if there's some way to "crack" them.

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
hmm, i can redownload them but i have a small enough monthly quota as is specially sharing with 6 other people, but i did back up the folders after i downloaded them incase anything happens? Do you think deleting the ones i have and copying the backed up ones would work?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
No, the activation keys were in your PSP's internal NAND, not the memory stick.

For demos (at least) it activates before it downloads, so perhaps you could go to download it again and let it get the activation info, then cut off the wireless/WLAN when it starts downloading, and replace the corrupt download with your backed-up copy?

This is assuming the keys are only based on the game title and your system/account... if there's a random factor each time then a new set of keys won't work with an old download and you'd need to crack your versions.

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Im just gonna waste my GB and redownload them again and if that doesnt work ill either crack em myself or DL precracked versions. sigh.

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh lol, aight no worries. hopefully i wont have to re-download then.

k just tested some Minis as well and there not working either...im kinda regretting doing this now. is there anyway to go back to 6.35 so i can just do 6.35 PRO B, i may keep 6.20 but id like to know if theres an option at least.

supersonic5000

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
misticknight said:
Just downgraded and perma patched to 6.20 everything seemed to be working fine till i tried my officially/original downloaded games. now i get this error whenever i try to launch one "This game could not be started (80010087). Anyone know whats up?
This downgrader wipes your system settings, so it removes the activation for your device to play your purchased PSN games. Just scroll over to PSN and click Account Management, log in with your PSN ID and click activate device.

This same thing threw me for a loop the first time I used this downgrader as well. XD

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
OMG Thank you lOl! saved me heaps of trouble of redownloading or patching. anyway to fix the Minis, it says i need to upgrade to 6.31 before i can play. if it helps they are EBoot format and not ISO (not sure if you can get ISO minis though).

KevFan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Not exactly a PRO related but still 6.XX HEN related though. Anyway here is an interview with Total_Noob and wololo, for those still interested ( like me
biggrin.gif
) , about his work and the upcoming TN-E. It's good to know he is still working on the HEN though.
Anyway here is some new features mentioned for TN-E
- Added OSK Character Limit Increase (the Internet Browser OSK only supports 512 characters. This patch allows you to use 1518 characters).
- Added password control at startup.
- Added UMD patch (umd4hombrew is not necessary anymore).
- Added usbdevice.
- Added PSX multi-disc support.
- Added possibility to hide hen eboot in the game menu.
- Added version.txt display.
- Added more functions to kubridge library.
- Added a surprise
[/p]
Hmmm.... A surprise again
unsure.gif
biggrin.gif

KevFan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

PRO B-5, the next step
We will publish PRO-B5, mainly for PRO-B4 in a number of bug fixes. Such as:

[!] Patapon run in Inferno mode

[!] Version.txt compatible with Windows line breaks

[!] 6.20 on a USB charging

There is also a new feature:

[+] Download replacing browser, you can download to the / ISO directory[/p]
Google translated from VFlame's blog
http://virtuousflame.blog.163.com/blog/sta...01131374643933/

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
could anyone make a small guide for idiots pls?

i am currently to ill to get trough all the infos and such, and my friend doesn't understand english so he cannot do it as well -.-V

both of us are still on 5.50 Gen D2

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Youkai said:
could anyone make a small guide for idiots pls?

i am currently to ill to get trough all the infos and such, and my friend doesn't understand english so he cannot do it as well -.-V

both of us are still on 5.50 Gen D2`1 - Use hellcat's go to to 5.00 OFW.
2 - Install 6.20 OFW.
3 - Run 6.20 PRO-B4.
3 - Run 6.20 PRO-B4 permanent.

QUOTE(FrozenIndignation @ Apr 14 2011, 08:21 AM) Wait, so there are only 5g psp go... 's? Would that mean one could buy a fresh new go and be guarantee'd perm CFW with this?
If you buy a new one there's a chance it could come on 6.37, in which case no. Only 6.35 and below. In addition we've only heard about 5gs, there could be later.

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Rydian said:
FrozenIndignation said:
Wait, so there are only 5g psp go... 's? Would that mean one could buy a fresh new go and be guarantee'd perm CFW with this?
If you buy a new one there's a chance it could come on 6.37, in which case no. Only 6.35 and below. In addition we've only heard about 5gs, there could be later.
Which would mean there's a downgrader for 6.35 and under as the perm is only 6.20 from my understanding.
Since that (6.37) firmware came out this year, and since i doubt psp gos get new stock often, i like those odds
smileipb2.png

Guess im getting a replacement for my dead pixel covered 2000 psp
happy.gif

Thanks
bow.gif
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @ColdBlitz, i forgot breath of the wild released for the Wii u