Gaming AR Card Archive

Pheelon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
there are 400+ Idols (at least 407) - got like 260 atm ingame - but I'm not as far story wise --> still missing quite a lot

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got the little girl card to scan, in spite of looking awful this should work.

gallery_125264_224_32434.jpg

elisherer

I ♥ 3DS
Trophies
Website
www.sherer.co.il
XP
Country
Iceland
Updated the site:

AKDJ-035 / 050 / 054 / 288 / 300 / 303 / 376 / 377

All have been photoshopped to look straight... (I'm really proud at AKDJ-050 [girl] )

EDIT: added AKDJ-273 (Blader) (source: NintendoWorldReport guide...photoshopped it a little bit)

Pheelon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hmm, not gonna add Chaos Ring, Petrified Palutena, Aurum Bettleship etc - too low quality? ...

and yes Girl is really nice :)

KirbyPink

Trophies
XP
Country
Think it´s my laptops screen that does it. I plugged in my screen and i could scan a card using that.
Lighting of the room also seems to go into factor. Really wierd sometimes i tell ya...

RupeeClock - Can´t scan it.
Funem - Ah, i see cheers.
Pheelon - Can you turn the card of the girl and maybe either scan with a scanner or take a pictue of it straight above? Like have the camera look directly down at it?

Pheelon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Pheelon - Can you turn the card of the girl and maybe either scan with a scanner or take a pictue of it straight above? Like have the camera look directly down at it?

not my card - but eli allready did good work there:
http://ar.essh.co/kid-icarus?wctstart=1&&wcteid=50

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I just recieve my pack of cards of Kid Icarus fron the Nintendo Club but I don't have a 3DS anymore so I might give them away.

KirbyPink

Trophies
XP
Country

Pheelon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@Mars - higher Quality Scans of the Board (incl. Back):
http://www.file-upload.net/download-4299396/GameBoard.zip.html

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Dios mio, people! Use scanners. Horrible photos made with horrible phones without the use of useful tripods are horrible.

well if we actually had those cards and not just found the pictures online we might just do that :P
It's just a general statement, really. It's like with those "leak" photos where everything is *always* blurry and horrible lighting is mandatory for some reason. I need to know where the store with those horrible cameras is located to burn it down, I am convinced that there are companies which release cameras specifically made for the purpose of taking horrible photographs.

Pheelon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Dios mio, people! Use scanners. Horrible photos made with horrible phones without the use of useful tripods are horrible.

well if we actually had those cards and not just found the pictures online we might just do that :P
It's just a general statement, really. It's like with those "leak" photos where everything is *always* blurry and horrible lighting is mandatory for some reason. I need to know where the store with those horrible cameras is located to burn it down, I am convinced that there are companies which release cameras specifically made for the purpose of taking horrible photographs.

well most of these "leaks" are made via mobilephone-cameras - and most of those just plain suck ;)

Mars_x

♥♪!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@[member='Pheelon'], Downloading, thanks mate. You happen to have the exact size?

Edit: Damn seriously, sweet quality. And that art on the back, AWESOME.

@Foxi4, Except that these are not leaks, most people dont have scanners and dont know how to take photographs with proper light and illumination. Sadly :(

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
@Foxi4, Except that these are not leaks, most people dont have scanners and dont know how to take photographs with proper light and illumination. Sadly :(
Do most people also don't have printers? Because it's been a while since I've seen a printer that was not a combo device for quite some time now - those things sell for how much, $50-$80? I'm pretty sure than anyone who's still going to school, aka, 90% of the 3DS's user base likely has one of those and just doesn't feel like using it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/4Z-enjtn7t0?si=JxP181zLddGOC9jQ