Hacking Emulation Been trying to patch an APK of Dragon Quest Monsters 2: Cobi and Tara's Marvelous Mysterious Key SP for about a week, now.

Animefan8451

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know a good way to patch APK files? I bought an APK of the phone version of Dragon Quest Monsters 2 for Android awhile back. And now I'm having trouble actually getting the game to get the English patch to work. I've tried a bunch of versions of xdelta, as well several commands (that don't seem to work when I input them), and NOTHING makes it out. If it helps, this is a link to the translation vid:
If anyone needs anymore info, then please ask below. I just want to know what I'm missing with all this.

AntinomySb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hey, I updated instructions to install it. Apk installation is not possible directly because of signing process. The solution is to open the archive and patch the dynamic library inside.
Post automatically merged:

Obviously the signing process must be done after .so editing to assure that the apk can be used.

Reactions: Animefan8451

Animefan8451

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, I updated instructions to install it. Apk installation is not possible directly because of signing process. The solution is to open the archive and patch the dynamic library inside.

Obviously the signing process must be done after .so editing to assure that the apk can be used.
Good stuff, my dude! This'll go a long way!

Reactions: AntinomySb

AntinomySb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Anyway only the simple obb patch is mandatory.

Great!

Reactions: Animefan8451

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man goes to the doctor because his boner wont go down. As he is laying in the hospital bed, with his thing propped up in the air, a fly is flying around and landing on the tip and bothering him, so he calls in the nurse. The nurse comes in, swats at the fly but can't quite reach it, so she climbs his boner to get better aim. After a few tries of swatting and sliding back down, she says sorry I cant get it. He says keep going, a few more tries, and I can shoot the fly down.
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Can I get his ☎️ # :shy::blush:
    +2
    oowpf What a work out it would be to help the guy get back down to normal :)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't know why pizza hut has fries now
    You're joking right?
    But also by the same token, I wouldn't mind if they had potato wedges instead :)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Taco bell, and Mcdonalds both sold pizza, so its fair
    I knew of Taco Bell doing so, but Mickey Dees?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    yea years ago, small personal pizzas
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    McDonald's pizza was pretty good 🥰
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pepsi owns Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut, so that made since Pizza hut pizza was sold in Taco bells.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pepsi, and it's companies, did not pull out of Russia like most did, even tho they orig said they would, so I boycott them. (Except when drunk at 2am and Taco bell is only place open.)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking 4 wings and a small pan is $9
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Plus delivery, tip, and tax...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I go and get it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I wish there was a Sonic near me. I see the commercials all the time on TV, and the milkshakes sounds so good, esp the Oreo Cheesecake milkshake.
    +1
    Sonic for me is 60 miles away. :sad: So Nahh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Same, closest one for me is over 45min drive, too far. I have a Dairy Queen 3 minutes away.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I usually just make my own milkshakes at home with a Ninja blender, but minus the milk. - Ice, Margarita mix, and Tequilla. Makes the best shakes!
    +1
    Cheers Brother :D
    +2
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :ninja: +1