BootMii NAND Dump error no space, even if there's more than 1GB Left on SD

SwedishLuigi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Soo, i was trying to make a nand backup with bootmii, but, the backup dosen't even start, it sends back an error saying that there's no space left, but there's still 1gb+ of space left on the SD Card. Please help

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soo, i was trying to make a nand backup with bootmii, but, the backup dosen't even start, it sends back an error saying that there's no space left, but there's still 1gb+ of space left on the SD Card. Please help
Make sure the lock slider is set to "unlocked" (if you have a micro sd card). Or try with a different adapter just in case.

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

SwedishLuigi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Make sure the lock slider is set to "unlocked" (if you have a micro sd card). Or try with a different adapter just in case.
It was set to unlocked, i set it to locked and then unlocked and now, it's working, weird. Also now that i'm able to do the backup, bootmii found many bad blocks, is it something i should be worried about?

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It was set to unlocked, i set it to locked and then unlocked and now, it's working, weird. Also now that i'm able to do the backup, bootmii found many bad blocks, is it something i should be worried about?
It might be the internal switch of the SD reader not getting pushed by the little notch on the SD. Sometimes just inserting it a few times solves the problem.
Some factory bad blocks are normal.

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://youtu.be/9FcXxqthgUM?feature=shared&t=169