Hacking Cromchroll - A patch for Crunchyroll to allow it to work on banned/nintendo blocked switches!

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
You have my thanks for this, man. When the official app came out, my son was wondering if a patch would come out, like the Youtube app. We waited eons and nothing. He is going to be pretty happy to know this. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Could someone pass me the crunchyroll nsp and the update 1.4.0 or 1.5.0 please

Could someone pass me the crunchyroll nsp and the update 1.4.0 or 1.5.0 please
I am looking for any of those too. If you get them, please let me know. Thanks.

Last edited by nWo,

WAZAnasheee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for this! This is JUST in time for an anime convention I'm going to
Hello Could you pass me the nsp of crunchyroll and the update so I can watch anime pls

I have incognito (the one that removes your serial) and I have just tried it and when I enter crunchyroll it is saying that my switch is offline but I am not offline

UPDATE: I was using crunchyroll ver 1.1.0, after updating it to 1.4.0 it works perfectly, so glad the dev did this! I would like to learn how to do this and start helping the community as well
How did you update it, could you please send me the update of crunchyroll 1.4.0 or 1.5.0 please

Reactions: nWo

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello Could you pass me the nsp of crunchyroll and the update so I can watch anime pls

How did you update it, could you please send me the update of crunchyroll 1.4.0 or 1.5.0 please
If you get it, please let me know. I'm looking for the updates, too.

niutin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is so strange... it was working for me on 1.4.0 but now on 1.5.0 I'm stuck on an error screen... I've deleted the old patch and inserted the new one, but it simply doesn't work :/ anyone facing some issues on the latest update?

EDIT: The error screen is a generic Cat with a bucket on his head, saying "Oops! Someting went wrong.".

Last edited by niutin,

Rikelmy33

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Isso é tão estranho... estava funcionando para mim no 1.4.0, mas agora no 1.5.0 estou preso em uma tela de erro... Excluí o patch antigo e inseri o novo, mas simplesmente não funciona 't work :/ alguém enfrentando alguns problemas na atualização mais recente?

EDIT: A tela de erro é um gato genérico com um balde na cabeça, dizendo "Oops! Algo deu errado".
Eu apenas coloquei o DNS manualmente do google, primerio: 8.8.8.8 e secundario: 8.8.4.4, e quando deu o erro de novo, eu voltei para o automático.

Isso é tão estranho... estava funcionando para mim no 1.4.0, mas agora no 1.5.0 estou preso em uma tela de erro... Excluí o patch antigo e inseri o novo, mas simplesmente não funciona 't work :/ alguém enfrentando alguns problemas na atualização mais recente?

EDIT: A tela de erro é um gato genérico com um balde na cabeça, dizendo "Oops! Algo deu errado".
Eu apenas coloquei o DNS manualmente do google, primerio: 8.8.8.8 e secundario: 8.8.4.4, e quando deu o erro de novo, eu voltei para o automático.

AnalyticMage

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello! I have been using my hacked Switch for less than two months and I haven't logged with a Nintendo account on it. So when I try to open the Crunchyroll app, it tells me to log into a Nintendo account. Should I do it? Or did I do something wrong setting it up?

lordluckus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello! I have been using my hacked Switch for less than two months and I haven't logged with a Nintendo account on it. So when I try to open the Crunchyroll app, it tells me to log into a Nintendo account. Should I do it? Or did I do something wrong setting it up?
did you solve it? I have the same problem but I can't link the account.

niutin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There’s a new update for CR and FYI the patch doesn’t work on it… if you app stills works on 1.5.0 wait until a new patch is made by the author

Reactions: mccoy_ph

Perfcet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here's a patch for Crunchyroll 1.6.0 for anyone who, like me, updated their app to 1.6.0 and is now locked out

Attachments

• crunchpatch160.zip
    845 bytes · Views: 47
  • Love
Reactions: rod_rcm

Perfcet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried on my switch and it did not work, it worked for someone ?

I got stuck on the loading screen.
I'm currently using it on my own Switch, where I verified it was working before I uploaded it. Are you definitely on version 1.6.0 of Crunchyroll? The 1.6.0 patch won't work on the earlier versions. If you are, I can send you the pchtxt file and if you have IPSwitch installed on your console, you can use it to recreate the patch file yourself.

delson_anr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm currently using it on my own Switch, where I verified it was working before I uploaded it. Are you definitely on version 1.6.0 of Crunchyroll? The 1.6.0 patch won't work on the earlier versions. If you are, I can send you the pchtxt file and if you have IPSwitch installed on your console, you can use it to recreate the patch file yourself.
Im trying it on 1.6.0 version with the new patch 1.6.0 posted by you.

it will be very helpful if you can send the pchtxt file.
because I tried every way to make it work, and it didn't work.

Perfcet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im trying it on 1.6.0 version with the new patch 1.6.0 posted by you.

it will be very helpful if you can send the pchtxt file.
because I tried every way to make it work, and it didn't work.
Here's the pchtxt file

Attachments

• patch.zip
    255 bytes · Views: 39

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nope.