Emulation Gaming Homebrew Crossplay between Ryujinx and CFW switch on separate networks possible?

silver_locket

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The goal is to be able to play with a ryujinx client using lan_mitm on a separate wifi network from my cfw switch.

There's been posts of people getting this to work when both clients are on the same wifi network, so in theory it should be possible to use hamachi/zerotier/xlink kai to achieve the same thing from afar no? I've previously tried to get it working with pokemon scarlet/violet, and got to the point where both parties were successfully connected to xlink kai, but despite troubleshooting for a few days, we just couldn't find each other's lobbies to connect to in-game.

This time we're trying to get smash ultimate to work, and this thread on someone else trying to achieve the same thing could maybe help, but it's over 2 years old and I don't know if bumping a thread that old is okay here. Plus, the 12th reply on that thread seemed to have gotten it working, but I don't entirely understand the explanation.

Could someone please give us some pointers?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Always online.