Homebrew [DISCUSSION] New Super Ultimate Injector (NSUI)

MajoraMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am experiencing an issue with the injecting English patch for Dragon Quest 3 on SNES. The Japanese version works perfectly when injected as a VC game, as does the English patched rom for DQ 1&2, but the English version of 3 simply doesn't ever start once you launch it. The VC menu and controls work fine, but the game never starts running.

I suspect this may have something to do with the English patch increasing the size of the rom, but I do not know for certain if that is the cause. Anyone experience anything similar? Any known fixes or workarounds?

SmasherNicko

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Say if supposedly, there was a new release or completely remade version of NSUI that may or may not have been in development at any point in time, would that totally hypothetical version ever get released in the near future or at all by any chance?

Cause man, I would really look forward to using a better version of that program that also lets me sort and manage custom injects for 3DS systems. As well as not having to juggle between two different builds of that program to get certain things working. That and on top of having some quality of life changes, fixes, and other stuff that those older versions don't have.

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
Say if supposedly, there was a new release or completely remade version of NSUI that may or may not have been in development at any point in time, would that totally hypothetical version ever get released in the near future or at all by any chance?

Cause man, I would really look forward to using a better version of that program that also lets me sort and manage custom injects for 3DS systems. As well as not having to juggle between two different builds of that program to get certain things working. That and on top of having some quality of life changes, fixes, and other stuff that those older versions don't have.

Yes it will!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I liked the cameo the original cast did