DSTT v1.09 kernel

mrgodai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phantastic91 said:
to all those who own a Toptoy do you get a rom loading failed screen when you try to boot this game. i tried all the roms i can find including hugecock release but they all get a "rom loading failed" screen.

reformat your microsd card

QuietKorean814

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does this work for the m3 ds simply?
and what do i do when i download the file... please anyone i'm kind of noob at this stuff, to those who have a m3 ds simply, can you tell me what to download, what to do, what to delete, and what to add step by step? it'll be much appreciated cause i really love this game and i hate MoD's!

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
tilopud_rye said:
Does this do anything for the compatability with the Jump Ultimate (Japanese to English) Patch?

No.

If it did, they would of included that piece of info in the change log
wink.gif

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The newest version on the official ndstt website has a "1.09" on the screen whereas the one in the download section displays a "1.08A" on the screen. I don't know what the difference is, although I suspect that they simply failed to change the text on the screen when they initially released 1.09 and have subsequently fixed the string. Still, those who are testing 1.09 might want to make sure you have the latest version just in case there are any other changes.

-Bri

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried to upload it several days ago, but I'm not sure if there was an error or if it's awaiting approval. It's the first time I've tried to upload anything, so I'm not sure what it's supposed to do.

Meanwhile, I believe you can get it here.

ETA: The version that displays 1.09 on the screen is now available in the download section. Get it here.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vyDOObKIAjM?si=rSx9nAgBefGvlQu7