Majora's Mask is unplayable?

placebo_yue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i know there's threads for this but none of them helped fix my issue and i don't wanna necropost on something from years ago.
I did try both tools which names elude me now, but something like lumalocaleautosetter and luma...region...changer? (?). That didn't help at all. Installing the seed on FBI fails, all the time. I dunno what else to try. I downloaded it from some website first, then from hshop... i did install the 1.1 update, and made sure to also set it's region and language to the same values as the main game file...
I do have the game patching setting on luma enabled.

nothing seems to work. Did anyone successfully installed this game? if so, how? there's gotta be something you did or something on your system that's different and i could try.
For the record i get the "black screen of death" of luma like people show in some of the other posts, something about "joker" it says.. i dunno, i don't think it's that relevant since everyone got it and it didn't help fix the issue

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've not picked up my 3DS lately but yeah I've installed it in the past no problem. There's nothing special about it as far as I know, outside of some issues early on if you used the wrong region (I think because the game calls the system keyboard of its region?). Only suggestions I can think of is making sure the region of the game matches your system and that your Luma is fully updated.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Zoom dcj
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sir please stop wanking during this meeting
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @DinohScene, "rag tag team of idiots" you mean me? :tpi:
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Oh yeah @K3Nv2 I got that power bank in the other day, thing is pretty sweet. Seems legit
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, how much did you spend? Saw it on sale for $35 yesterday tempted to grab another one
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I paid $49 for it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Which all things considered is a great price
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I took it with me to a medical appointment and the nurse was like that's a big charger :creep:
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That's not the only thing here that's big ;) (it's the medical bill because the US healthcare system is an absolute joke)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Luckily I get to whore myself to insurance which billing departments have no idea on how to handle
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What he's covered? Make his life stressful anyway
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I love how insurance companies can deny procedures because they deem it not medically necessary despite the procedure being ordered by a doctor
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Going with that right now with a dental claim morons put the wrong company name and rejected claims been on hold an hour for the claims department
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, BTW is it better to go usb or bt for these mini Pcs figure you may know since you play with rack systems so much
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Counting my blessings that my insurance hasn't caused me really any headache (yet, at least) despite the fact that I've been getting way more appointments and what not recently due
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @K3Nv2, what do you mean, what are you trying to do?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just looking at a built in mouse pad keyboard combo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I loose the dongle constantly but they may have better connection with usb frequency
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Imo Bluetooth is always a option of last resort for me
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Except for phones because it tends to be pretty reliable there
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a bad habit of taking out usb transmitter and loosing it because they can't you know print names on the damn things
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    But any desktop OS, I've never had anything but frustration trying to get Bluetooth devices to work reliably and stable. It might pair and connect once, and then next time I go to use it I have to delete and re-pair it again
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: But any desktop OS, I've never had anything but frustration trying to get Bluetooth devices to...