Feedback Error 160-0103 while trying to mod my WiiU with Tiramisu

Celenthanos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I incurred into the infamous error 160-0103 error while trying to make a mii on my never modded nor softmodded 32GB WiiU. I did some research and rapidly found out about the failing Hynix eMMCs and whatnot. Here on GBATemp I found the "Ultimate WiiU Troubleshooting Guide" and realized it was indeed a failing eMMC. I was ready to try and fix it with the soldering method guide (even if I never put hand to a solder, I'm kind of desperate at the moment), but I read on the guide that it needs ISFHax/de_fuse to work + a bunch of other softwares to make safety backups like savemii. All fine and good, only problem being, I needed Tiramisu to install anything of the likes, so I tried, but the moment I went to make a NAND backup as described in the "WiiU Hacks Guide" error160-0103 popped up again, thus I can't mod my console. I'm stranded and out of options since I really am a newbie at console modding, let alone fixing hardware/software errors. Is there anything I can do?
Sorry for the absence on links towards both guides, but as a newbie I am not allowed to link anything yet.

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The ISFShax guide has options for installing ISFShax, only one uses Tiramisu.
Also even the Tiramisu option would work for you, you don't need to install it for that. You would just select the fw img loader in the same menu, where you select the nanddumoer.

If you never soldered before, you need to practice on something else first or this will go wrong

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk