Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
1. Patch with Toxic's Dual Layer Patcher
2. Patch with ESR patcher
3. Burn to DVD+R DL (Verbatim)

That will work right? Should I do ESR first? I only have 5 DVD9s so I don't want any coasters.

Thanks!

myuusmeow

OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded "Gran Turismo 4 [NTSC-U] [SCUS-97328]" from a site that only uploads to Gmail (you should be able to Google it easily)
I applied the Toxic Dual Layer Patch, did the ESR patch, and burnt it at 8x to a Verbatim DVD+R DL, and it worked great. Played a few races, gonna have a lot of fun with this one.

NoSmokingBandit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That site has a few DVD9 rips that are crammed onto single layer dvds. What do they take out of gt4? I use HDLoader so i've got the dvd9 version, im just curious.

myuusmeow

OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
NoSmokingBandit said:
That site has a few DVD9 rips that are crammed onto single layer dvds. What do they take out of gt4? I use HDLoader so i've got the dvd9 version, im just curious.
Usually they rip or downsample things out like videos or music. I downloaded both God of Wars awhile back in DVD5 and the videos were terrible quality, some even have whole modes taken out (I think one of the God of Wars would freeze if you activated Widescreen mode or something)

Kind of reminds me of PSX rips out there, I think there's Ridge Racer down to 1.5MB floating around.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/hackers-phish-finance-orgs-using-trojanized-minesw...