Hacking [Guide] Everything under the Sky3DS

D

Deleted User

Could I play US games on a JP console or the other way around. In other words in sky3ds region free?
only if you use region four with ninjhax. the cubic ninja must be from your region. please google for those things to find out what it means...

D

Deleted User

I know what the mean. I belong on the 3DS homebrew section lol. I was wondering if sky could do it I guess natively
no, and will never be able to do so (sadly), because it simulates a real cart, which is region locked

EDIT - and its not an error. even if it writes #404 LOL
pNq8vdD.png

Last edited by ,
Reactions: BurningDesire

Wiidii100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could I play US games on a JP console or the other way around. In other words in sky3ds region free?
Pretty sure you can with Hans or RegionFour... I played Taiko on my US new 3ds XL, so it works EDIT: Just noticed the word natively, sorry

gashyji

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
guys,i have sky3ds and i wanted to retrieve my header.what powersave should i buy??is Datel Action Replay Power Saves good??

gashyji

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yes that's what i used to get my header from MH4U(US)
1)you basically do this for every game??or for the whole tempate at once??
2)you are talking about sky3ds mh4u,not the retail game,just to be sure!!

j3yps

Trophies
XP
Country
1)you basically do this for every game??or for the whole tempate at once??
2)you are talking about sky3ds mh4u,not the retail game,just to be sure!!

1. I do this with every NEW TEMPLATE that Sky3DS team releases, i patch the template so that my PERSONAL HEADER will be applied to every game in the template.

2. I have a MH4U (USA) CARTRIDGE (Physical/Original)

gashyji

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
1. I do this with every NEW TEMPLATE that Sky3DS team releases, i patch the template so that my PERSONAL HEADER will be applied to every game in the template.

2. I have a MH4U (USA) CARTRIDGE (Physical/Original)
thanks a lot you helped me very much!!you persuade me to buy powersaves!if i have any question i would be happy me to aid me more ;)

j3yps

Trophies
XP
Country
Question: What about sky3ds+? how do you apply it on these carts?

Update your sky3ds+ to the latest firmware (look for the instructions on their site) and it will generate a .CFG file for everygame. edit your .cfg file via notepad for windows and textedit for mac. put your header beside the game saves key

ladygugu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i have bought 2x Sky3ds+ cards from www.elewelt.de

The first one is fine I have formatted sd card to fat32 and dropped some roms and gamelist.bin and put it in my New3DS XL Rom loaded and i can play.

But the second card I use the same sd card nothing happens. When i put in the Sky3ds+ the green led flashes for 0.5 seconds then immediately turns red for 0.25 seconds and the led goes out and nothing happens. Is it broke?

Have you some answers?
Have New3DS XL 10.3.0-28E
Sky3DS+ untouched from Box
I attached a video from my Phone so you can see what i mean
Set youtube playback to 0.25 to see the green and red led

:Edit 1:
Not even the Rainbow colors when no SD card is in the sky3ds+ function. Only shows green then red and goes out. The other card does rainbow flash when no sd card is inserted

:Edit 2:
Rainbow flash (Sky3ds+ when no sdcard is inserted)
How it should look:

How it looks:

Last edited by ladygugu,

Joshwraith

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Which option is better?
1-Inject a private header in the template for diskwriter.
or
2-Patch the rom directly with "Gateway Rom patcher" and fix the rom chip ID and also the header info with our private value.

I have few games so it don't bother me use the 2nd option.

aruna

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
i think ive been fully banned... this is 2nd time.. 1st time it shouldnt be longer but now i think its more than 2 weeks already..

im at firmware 10.4.0-29U

mattskiiau

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In regards to the header checking, it shows 1 and a half lines of the header in the example above. When applying the header via the "DEFAULT_GAMESAVE_KEY=" for sky3ds+ for automatic header patching, upon checking used HxD, all the headers are on the 2nd line of the .sav. Doesn't look exactly like the example shown in the guide.

Is this still correct? If it were wrong, I wouldn't be able to start up the game right?

Charmeleon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it supposed to take a really long time to put a .3ds onto the sky3ds+? With my sd cards and other things I can copy over 2gb files fairly quickly but when trying to put a 2gb .3ds file onto my sky3ds+ it only copies at like 150kbps and gives me a 7 hour estimated time to completion. Has anyone else experienced this problem the the sky3ds+?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Florida needs to just... break off and float away.