Hacking How to update hacked O3DS?

Avalyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hi, I installed CFW on my (original) 3ds last year, but haven't updated it since.
I'm having trouble getting some of newer games booting (they just hang at the 3ds splash screen).

I read somewhere that I need to update - do I need to update the CFW, or is a system update enough?
Is it dangerous to do a system update?

Thanks!

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hi, I installed CFW on my (original) 3ds last year, but haven't updated it since.
I'm having trouble getting some of newer games booting (they just hang at the 3ds splash screen).

I read somewhere that I need to update - do I need to update the CFW, or is a system update enough?
Is it dangerous to do a system update?

Thanks!
What version of Luma do you have (hold select while booting)

pokeemerald

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pke6.de
XP
Country
Germany
If you're running B9S, you can update via Nintendo's updater in System Settings.
I think you're not running B9S yet, as you said that you hacked your 3DS a year ago.
Therefore, check out this tutorial: https://3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s to get your 3DS to the current standard of CFW.

:)

Avalyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
If you're running B9S, you can update via Nintendo's updater in System Settings.
I think you're not running B9S yet, as you said that you hacked your 3DS a year ago.
Therefore, check out this tutorial: https://3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s to get your 3DS to the current standard of CFW.

:)

thanks! will do.

Reactions: pokeemerald

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol