icefireicefire

GBATemp Fails.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dogeggs: there was a file, buried in the /waninkokonandloader folder, that was called waninkoko.trailer. Now, does that sound illegal? no. I thought it was some requred footer data for WAD files. Turns out the WAD packer failed and it was just a copy of the banner from the WAD I got his nandloader from -- illegal. I didn't know that until marcan obnoxiously showed it to me.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
icefireicefire said:
I'm writing this here to say I am doing one last project with SquidMan and Galaxy|, that is directly better than one of marcan's projects. Just wait, hopefully it will be good...

BTW, extra reading: http://squidman.no-ip.org/

wow, Rebooter 2 GX !!!!

I can't wait
grog.gif

PS: thanks you for the link, it's always fun to have another ranting & "i have plenty projectsin progress" site to read, let's hope it will bring him a few comments

sl33p

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A real shame man. Best of luck in your future endeavors. Any community or group of people you may work with in the future would be blessed to have you.

Take care.

dogeggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thx for clearing that up ice - now time for you to get some perspective on the situation - fuck fat-head, don't bother with him, he's not important enough... and my money says he's a virgin too
smile.gif

icefireicefire

GBATemp Fails.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dogeggs said:
thx for clearing that up ice - now time for you to get some perspective on the situation - fuck fat-head, don't bother with him, he's not important enough... and my money says he's a virgin too
smile.gif

To quote marcan (from IRC right before he banned me):
QUOTE MetaFight: women don't go out with me but that's because I don't actively seek it
I have a feeling they aren't just going to knock on my door

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
dogeggs said:
smile.gif
That's a big DUHHHH.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
icefireicefire said:
To quote marcan (from IRC right before he banned me):
QUOTE said:
MetaFight: women don't go out with me but that's because I don't actively seek it
I have a feeling they aren't just going to knock on my door

wow, I can't believe he actually typed that
he's gonna wait a looooooong time
rolleyes.gif

kytran

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol only fat desperate women knock.

but i don't think he is a virgin, im sure his Daddy has been there before
tongue.gif

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
I actually don't really care what happens either way.

I'm only posting to point out that icefire has a custom title of "GbaTempFails" yet still continues to use this site and it's members. Also this site is where he made friends that started him on his auto-it quest.

If your gonna act one way (childish), then you shouldn't complain if in your opinion someone else acts that way.

icefire I've often seen you ripping the piss out of this site in various irc channels and I mean a LOT, daily...every chance you get, even when it does'nt relate to the conversation taking place. It seems to me you love this site until you had USED it, then you moved on to USE others and yet your back here posting about your drama and also your Menu tools.

If your gonna pick a side at least stick to it instead of going from one crowd to another and back again, imho your not just a drama queen but a drama whore. Sorry it's the best terminology I could find to describe your own behaviour.

I probably wont read this stupid topic again as it is ANTI Wii SCENE and NON productive no matter what anyones "opinions" are. I'd advise everyone reading this to resist posting and feeding this troll baiting thread, let it die. icefire if your gonna quit, just do it.

waninkoko will be leaving the scene soon, not because of anyone...but because he has a life. If you quit the scene because of a "stranger" online it suggests you don't have a life and maybe should quit the scene to persue real life instead. If you did things like this would be insignificant in comparison.

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slimmmmmm said:
I actually don't really care what happens either way.

I'm only posting to point out that icefire has a custom title of "GbaTempFails" yet still continues to use this site and it's members. Also this site is where he made friends that started him on his auto-it quest.

If your gonna act one way (childish), then you shouldn't complain if in your opinion someone else acts that way.

icefire I've often seen you ripping the piss out of this site in various irc channels and I mean a LOT, daily...every chance you get, even when it does'nt relate to the conversation taking place. It seems to me you love this site until you had USED it, then you moved on to USE others and yet your back here posting about your drama and also your Menu tools.

If your gonna pick a side at least stick to it instead of going from one crowd to another and back again, imho your not just a drama queen but a drama whore. Sorry it's the best terminology I could find to describe your own behaviour.

I probably wont read this stupid topic again as it is ANTI Wii SCENE and NON productive no matter what anyones "opinions" are. I'd advise everyone reading this to resist posting and feeding this troll baiting thread, let it die. icefire if your gonna quit, just do it.

waninkoko will be leaving the scene soon, not because of anyone...but because he has a life. If you quit the scene because of a "stranger" online it suggests you don't have a life and maybe should quit the scene to persue real life instead. If you did things like this would be insignificant in comparison.

I totally agree with icefire, nobody answers questions here that know anything about it, they just tell you "thats stupid, you cant, just do it this way" thats why this site is total gbafail bcuz when ideas become stupid youve failed, i like this site im sure icefire does too, but there is something about the wii scene, i dont know if its because the wii is so family friendly for teens or what, but I appreciate icefires contributions, and at the same time, marcan is a fat nobody who knew some people in the wii scene and got a free ride, hes done nothing NEAR what icefire has done. and this marcan kid stays and puts notches on his belt, im a fast learner im bout to start asking ppl who know what theyre doing for some friggin help and release stuff myself,I believe i can do it. and i dont care who cries about piracy ill pirate the wii in and out and you will all DL it

icefire for real rise above the bs, just bcuz some kid doesnt get women doesnt mean that ppl dont respect you. The shred of respect given here at gbatemp is only bcuz of the truth in your custom title

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
QUOTE said:
hes done nothing NEAR what icefire has done.

lol
you clearly have no clue on what you are saying
thanks for the laugh

hint: marcan reversed ALL the Wii internal mechanisms by analysing software. Tht is all the functions that let you install and run channels, load IOS, access the NAND FS, etc...
Without him, we would probably still be using GC homebrew on our Wii and there won't be such cool applications ... yes waninkoko owes him a lot and regarding icefire lol, all what he did was packing some code & apps for noobs, still good to do but that's all, he didn't find anything himself you know

ok marcan is a fat jerk but please, don't be ridiculous, there is no way icefire could compete with him, which make this whole dram even more ridiculous :-)

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a question for you, icefire.

Are you a fan of marcan or what? When I'm reading the news at wadder it sounds like "oh my god, my hero doesn't like me so there's no reason to live anymore".

I mean, no offence, but why is it so important for you? It's the point I don't understand. OK, it IS your choice, but why are you so serious about marcan?

QUOTE said:
PS: if you know of another, nicer, scene to join, I’m all ears.
The PSP one seems to be quite OK.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
have to agree with the LOLs here.

As for gbafail erm... no this site is for the n00bs, they gotta go somewhere and we were all n00bs at some point.

The scene needs a site like this, it plays it's part. Some peeps from other sites laugh at here, but do they want the thousands of n00bs to move to their sites ??

What the scene doesn't need is people tearing it apart by pitting "this site VS that site" or "this crowd VS that crowd" BS. People that care about the scene first and foremost realise this and don't take sides (well maybe sometimes, but not constantly). People that try to judge others and think they are better, well they need a real life imho. We are all strangers and really nobodies in each others lives at the end of the day....unless forums, irc and hombrew is your life, and that's kinda sad imho.

Why doesn't icefire just decide one way or the other and we can move on from silly topics like this. I do think wadder is a great thing for n00bs btw so I'm not knocking it because it helps some people do what they want. Anyone that contributes to the scene is good, unless they contribute drama and waste peoples time with the soap opera tactics.

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icefireicefire said:
You set up that domain name just for that? Wow. Also, you have to admit the IOS cat was a little scary. Who could prove that it wasn't some device to watch if you use backups? I know marcan wouldn't to that but, you never know... Any way, why are you posting on "GBAfail" if you think it is "GBAfail"??? Surely the great icefire shouldn't be posting on a "FAIL"ing site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1