Status
Not open for further replies.

litium

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm the only one that is tired of avery day someone comes and posts a Shiny Gold thread asking a really dumb question?.
Is not that i know everything and that, is just that the GBA - games forum is for GBA games, not for Shiny Gold ONLY. I'm sick of havin to read Shiny Gold every two topics. I'm not aginst Shiny Gold, is a great game i even had it on my SD, but c'moon. SO MANY TOPICS?.

mad.gif

Japhle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
litium said:
I'm the only one that is tired of avery day someone comes and posts a Shiny Gold thread asking a really dumb question?.
Is not that i know everything and that, is just that the GBA - games forum is for GBA games, not for Shiny Gold ONLY. I'm sick of havin to read Shiny Gold every two topics. I'm not aginst Shiny Gold, is a great game i even had it on my SD, but c'moon. SO MANY TOPICS?.

mad.gif
Don't worry, you're not the only one who is tired of those.

litium

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thank goodness. Really, i think that the admins should put a subforum, or at least delete all those Shiny Gold threads.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey Lithium, I just had one Shiny Gold question but I'll just create another thread...
tongue.gif

Yeah, I hate when people flood forums with questions about a game. Make one thread, called, for example, "Pokemon: Shiny Gold" and put all your questions in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1