Hardware Just got a japanese wii u and it's "half bricked"

DrippyGoat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Hi there, I've recently got a japanese wii u for modding purposes but as you saw in the title it's having some problems. The thing when i plugged it on everything worked great until i tried to begin with the homebrew process and the internet browser would not work. It displayed the error code: 160-2215 so i tried Resetting the console to factory and updating but dind't seem to do nothing at all. There's also some other features that won't work like the parental control posting the error code: 160-0101. I'm kind of a newbie on this type of topics so I wonder if someone could help me out, tell me what can i do to fix this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its okay, but thanks for asking. I've already got a Spotify family subscription.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Well. You can cancel that and use a modded apk to get spotify premium, then join my group. lololol
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    xmanager my beloved
    Wish I could post it in the trading forum. Online accounts can't be posted there.
    Although I'm not actually selling an account. I would think that would fall more under something like selling an entire WoW account or something.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    now that I think about it what is the exact reason mrdude was banned (I'm not complaining at all)
    PM'd mod for the trading area to make sure.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    @Bunjolio that's really of no concern
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    sorry lol
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Inquiring minds want to know! lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, is it above 4"?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I already know why some of the last members were banned lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Congrats you get a participation trophy
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    @Bunjolio Not sure of exact reason but I'm pretty sure he finally went too far with his awful opinions
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same thing happened to many in the political section.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    we should kill the political section and ban all the active participants
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @The Real Jdbye, Or not have the political section on a gaming forum to begin with.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ yeah, but it's too late for that :(
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    True
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    do yall think it's safe enough to update to 18.0.1 ?
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    as a complete newbie on the switch shizzles, i'm afraid to go from 17.0 to 18.0.1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or members could just have self control and learn how to not get so worked up
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    and most important of all, i don't have any "sysnand CFW", I keep the sys free of modifications for online play
    sp3off @ sp3off: and most important of all, i don't have any "sysnand CFW", I keep the sys free of modifications...