www.morganbellas12.weebly.com
XP
Country
me7i the amazin said:
machomuu said:
Trashed post said:
machomuu said:
me7i the amazin said:
This is different. He's actually just showcasing a map for Minecraft DS, that's all.
yes and i am only showcasing the DScraft forum to which this stuff can be discussed
True, but this is simply content for a game, you were advertising a site.
yes a forum for the very game we are disscusing here, it is a place to disscus many topics but in a forum rather than all i one thread
so my forum is usless, but your website, let me guess is vital. you cant state that it dosent need a forum when you have created a site about it, it already has a site, hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Bmcs

Trophies
XP
Country
dicamarques said:
This message is for BMCS
ok so i noticed that the blocks have a number in it right?

Right
biggrin.gif

You need to use that information later on when you open the PASS1 file
wink.gif

Have you found any more blocks?

BTY2468

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
TO BMCS

SPOILERS FOR THE POSSIBLE ANSWER TO THE PASS1
Is it 8? I typed that in and nothing was in the zip. do i have to go through the texture pack and find what you named the block there?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
@Bmcs - nice quest... manage to find 6 so far (none in caves though).....

- Quick question...,
HOW do we get back up to the house?? - are we allowed to 'create' a column of blocks or make ladders so that we can get back up - or have you made a path made to allow us back up ??
(if so - I've got so lost I can't find my way back
blink.gif
)

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Crimson Phantom said:
DragonRider said:
waiting,waiting,waiting

i hope for a new release or anserws from smealum.
Smealum has abandoned the project. /thread
Bulls**t !!!!! ....
Can't find the post (yet) but Smealum has said that 'due to college he will not be able to spend as much time on this as he has in the past'

AFAIK - there has been no post from him stating he has now abandoned the project

BTY2468

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
he was just being sarcastic. he [hopefully] hasn't abandoned it. he will probably update it one or two more times to fix the bugs it has in this version and then it will be a final version of classic. Then if he wants he can try to work on a survival mode.

Bmcs

Trophies
XP
Country
BTY2468 said:
TO BMCS

SPOILERS FOR THE POSSIBLE ANSWER TO THE PASS1
Is it 8? I typed that in and nothing was in the zip. do i have to go through the texture pack and find what you named the block there?

It has to be the name of the block, not the number
biggrin.gif

Now that you talk about that, i'm not so sure if everyone will notice what block it is...i mean, by the texture and color of it, i assumed people would know the name....i guess that if anyone is having trouble with that, just let me know...

QUOTE(CannonFoddr @ Sep 11 2011, 06:57 PM) @Bmcs - nice quest... manage to find 6 so far (none in caves though).....

- Quick question...,
HOW do we get back up to the house?? - are we allowed to 'create' a column of blocks or make ladders so that we can get back up - or have you made a path made to allow us back up ??
(if so - I've got so lost I can't find my way back
blink.gif
)

Thanks
biggrin.gif

Yeah, you can create a column or any other method that you think off. The only way i did to get up was the stairs that you used to get down...

---

As i said before, i would like to make a sequel for this "adventure"....but for that, i need to have some feedback, if any of you find something that you think is wrong or that you like to change, let me know...

TheDreamLord

Trophies
Website
darkraino1.zymichost.com
XP
Country
Crimson Phantom said:
DragonRider said:
waiting,waiting,waiting

i hope for a new release or anserws from smealum.

Smealum has abandoned the project.
/thread
lies. he cant have, this is the best homebrew title on ds (and many other consoles) of all time! it also got a look in ngamer this month.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
me7i the amazin: Look, here's the deal.
Would you want people coming into your forum and posting advertisements to their forum?
It's fairly rude.
And the way you keep going on and on about it makes me wonder whether you're here to be a part of the conversation,
or just to get more people to come to your forum.

What Bmcs has offered is additional content.
And the only page he mentioned was the one to download the maps from.
It's a very different situation, and I'm tired of hearing you whine about it.

If you've got more to say, feel free to PM me, but any more bitching about it here will result in a warn.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Bmcs said:
Has anyone finished the quest yet?
I'm curious to know your opinions
wink.gif
Not yet - mind you, I only play now-&-again on the DS (usually weekends & only for a couple of hours)

But nice 'quest' map... although can get a little confusing to where I've searched (or not) before....
(I've started putting down a LOAD of torches every few steps just to remind me I've been there
laugh.gif
)

It's got me thinking of a 'quest/puzzle' type map - although there are limitations to what can be done (No signs/redstone etc), I've got a couple of ideas that might work..

How did you create the map ? - I can't see you using DSCraft to make the whole thing so I'm guessing you used something like MCEdit then converted it 'down' to DSCraft

Bmcs

Trophies
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
Bmcs said:
Has anyone finished the quest yet?
I'm curious to know your opinions
wink.gif
Not yet - mind you, I only play now-&-again on the DS (usually weekends & only for a couple of hours)

But nice 'quest' map... although can get a little confusing to where I've searched (or not) before....
(I've started putting down a LOAD of torches every few steps just to remind me I've been there
laugh.gif
)

It's got me thinking of a 'quest/puzzle' type map - although there are limitations to what can be done (No signs/redstone etc), I've got a couple of ideas that might work..

How did you create the map ? - I can't see you using DSCraft to make the whole thing so I'm guessing you used something like MCEdit then converted it 'down' to DSCraft

Right, but the only thing i used was the map converter, and then i did a kind of grid (on paper), where i measured the steps and time, and based on that, i've put the blocks in place. It wasn't a random thing, i needed to make sure that were no blocks together...

QUOTE(dicamarques @ Sep 13 2011, 09:36 AM)
@bmcs i hope you have a map without the trees so we can know where are the blocks in case we never find them all
wink.gif

As you can see in the above answer, i made a grid, although, i send it to garbage yesterday
laugh.gif

But don't worry, believe me, i know every corner of that map, i know where the blocks are
biggrin.gif

dicamarques

Definitely not Bruce Wayne.
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Portugal
Bmcs said:
dicamarques said:
@bmcs i hope you have a map without the trees so we can know where are the blocks in case we never find them all
wink.gif

As you can see in the above answer, i made a grid, although, i send it to garbage yesterday
laugh.gif

But don't worry, believe me, i know every corner of that map, i know where the blocks are
biggrin.gif
OMG where do you live ? I WANT THAT MAP!!! (lol just kidding) but seriously why did you threw it away?

Bmcs

Trophies
XP
Country
dicamarques said:
Bmcs said:
dicamarques said:
wink.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
OMG where do you live ? I WANT THAT MAP!!! (lol just kidding) but seriously why did you threw it away?

Because the only reason i had to keep it was to know where the blocks are, but i have all of them in my mind. Besides, some blocks are at a different location....

I can make you a "map" with the blocks location....

me7i the amazin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.morganbellas12.weebly.com
XP
Country
Vulpes Abnocto said:
me7i the amazin: Look, here's the deal.
Would you want people coming into your forum and posting advertisements to their forum?
It's fairly rude.
And the way you keep going on and on about it makes me wonder whether you're here to be a part of the conversation,
or just to get more people to come to your forum.

What Bmcs has offered is additional content.
And the only page he mentioned was the one to download the maps from.
It's a very different situation, and I'm tired of hearing you whine about it.

If you've got more to say, feel free to PM me, but any more bitching about it here will result in a warn.
im not here simply to advertise i have been following this thread since the second post, i would not mind people posting their forums in mine so long as it is in 'offtopic' and my forum has a 'showcase' forum for maps, mods ect

this is the last you will hear of this by the way

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ah, I see.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i wasnt even born when fox kids/jetix was alive
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also a couple years ago latin american fox got renamed to star channel
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry
    i thought you didnt read the last couple messages before quoting you agin
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ah sonic x, that show is valid
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (of course the mf with a sonic pfp would say that 😭)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty you are not dumb or stupid, you need to stop saying that, you are very smart, even about alot of things I have no clue about. We all love you here, like a big family.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah @BigOnYa love me so much he started yelling at me for having my shoes on in the bed when he caught me with his wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, I don't want mud crumbs in my bed, and btw you left without paying your tab. Ill add it to next month but getting tired of extending.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I hope silent hill 2 turns out good
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I seen that, hope so too, the first was so epic back then.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Didn't look into much is it just a remake
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only thing drive me crazy is all these new horror games nowadays is its so dark, all time. I can't even play them. I understand they trying to create spooky but be creative a little, not just darkness with pop out scare scenes.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, either that or mascot horror
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    gonna watch gintama for the first time
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, I always turn the lights up on those lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Two studio lights for one horror game
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Couch casting for horror
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mig switch already has a v2 lol
  • OGSniper @ OGSniper:
    How we doin' in here?
    OGSniper @ OGSniper: How we doin' in here?