PCSX2 HD texture pack group

My PS2 Packs

Kamehamedouken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems Parasite Eve is possible. Just need to sort out the seams on the backgrounds
Post automatically merged:

By the way, if anyone can provied some advice on how to deal with pre-rendered background seams, I would really appreciate it. If there is some setup in chaiNNer that can help with those, I would be able to do more games with these kind of backgrounds.

I'm having trouble getting rid of the seams entirely, although I've been able to reduce them, I would like to eliminate them completely.
When I first got into upscaling textures, I tried my hand at PS1, namely Legend of Dragoon. The seam thing really killed my buzz since I was a complete amateur at this sort of thing. If someone can crack the seam code, that would open up a ton of possibilities. I figured the only way to get it done was to touch up each texture in an image editor so that they line up correctly. Whoever did Shadow Hearts for the PS2 might have an idea, since it had similar backgrounds. BTW, this looks really clean, so it seems you're able to cover it up nicely, though I'm sure it was no simple matter

Bl4ckH4nd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
When I first got into upscaling textures, I tried my hand at PS1, namely Legend of Dragoon. The seam thing really killed my buzz since I was a complete amateur at this sort of thing. If someone can crack the seam code, that would open up a ton of possibilities. I figured the only way to get it done was to touch up each texture in an image editor so that they line up correctly. Whoever did Shadow Hearts for the PS2 might have an idea, since it had similar backgrounds. BTW, this looks really clean, so it seems you're able to cover it up nicely, though I'm sure it was no simple matter
Thank you very much, I know the seams are not super obvious but it bothers me xD

I'm going to screw around with some stuff today and see if I can clean it up a bit more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: