ROM Hack need ar code or trainer for super robot taisen og 1n2

orion001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
can some one pls direct me to a site or give me a code or trainer for duper robot taisen og 1n2? i was trying to converter some gs an CB codes but they dont seem to work. if any one has one can u pls share it? tnx in adnvance for anyone who will kindly grant my request.
smile.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried but I couldn't get any codes to work. If I were you I'd just copy over the saves, run VBA, add in all the cheats and migrate the save back to your cart.

Jack-Of-Trades

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to do what Xcalibur Said pretty self explinatory but some people can't figure it out so i might as well post "how"

Using SRT:OG1 as an example
Use GBATA (I use the EZ4 Client though) to get the save settings "save type" box in this case it's
"FLASH512_V130 (512Kbit)" So set first option in VBA to Flash to find the closest setting for the file size take the second part "512" and divide it by 8 which is 64KB If your size isn't available use the next highest in VBA

So with VBA Set to Flash- Flash 64K it will use the .sav file correctly as a battery file

then you can add gameshark codes (ones that perm set a stat Such as money) the save it and import the save file back to your cart

Sorry if above was obvious

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, That's when Victor invented the Rusty Trombone!