Hacking Neogamma COD MW3

Dark Blade

Flippin' Insane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using Neogamma r9 b50 and at the bottom, after an extensive hacking weekend it reads cIOS57 rev21 249. Half my burnt dvds like Star Wars don't work (disk not read error) and some work fine, like NFS Nitro.

The thing is - I keep getting a disk not read error on COD Black Ops and MW3, even though they're not old DVDs like the other not working ones.

I read something about installing base 57 on cIOS 250 but how does that run with Neogamma?

junkerde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i heard there was a nuked early release. either buy the game for the pc/360/ps3 like it was meant for or find the non nuked release.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
When do you get the error in NeoGamma itself? If yes, the base IOS doesn't matter, it didn't even get to the point where it matters. If you get it inside of the game, then the base IOS could be the problem. But you say half your discs don't work, so to me it sounds like you have either bad burns and/or a dying drive(possibly because of using bad burns!).

Install d2x v6 with base IOS56 and then try all your discs. And then do the same with d2x v6 with base IOS57. All games should work with one of those 2 or both. If they don't, it's not a loader or cIOS problem. I haven't used Wankoko's cIOS for a long time, i forgot which issues it has, that's why you need to try the d2x cIOS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: Concept: pinocchio but instead of his nose growing, everything BUT his nose grows