Hacking OBORO MURAMASA on usbloader

steam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have it on my ntsc usa and run it using usbloader...it loads and gets to the warning about strapping on your wiimote, becareful hitting your tv etc...then blank screen...nothing else.

Other games load and play fine so my usb hdd should be ok. i'm on 3.4u. Anything else i need to do to the iso?...do i have to wiiscrub force some settings or soemthing?

thanks in advance.

BlackEnigma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It worked on my 8gb DaneElec USB Flash Drive. I haven't tried it on my 320 GB Western Digital Passport Essential yet.

I do seem to recall it taking a bit longer than usual at the strap on wii remote screen.

Edit: Also I have a USA Wii System Menu 4.0.

I'm treating it as a demo. It's been really nice so far. I think I might buy it when it comes to the US.

Shinigami Kiba

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
works fine on my Verbatim 16GB USB flash drive, it did lock up once after I played it for some 30 minutes or an hour but that was about it.

edit: My Wii is 3.2E, Wiikey 1.9s

FvKey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Oath said:
Works fine on my 250 GB WD HDD. Im using FW 4.0 though.
Same here.
250 GB WD HDD, Wii 3.1U.
Works like a charm... my brother played like for 3 hours this morning.
I dont understand a s**t
tongue.gif

steam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so u guys didn't do anything to the iso?....i did do a wiibrickblocker tho' before placing in the hdd

nehe32

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
once again, works fine on 120GB maxtor USB. i've played the game through no problems except when you leave the game running without touching the wiimote for a while it wont load the next section (maybe my hardrive)

steam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok cool...thanks for the replies.

weird all games play fine on hdd except that one...but when i loaded it by itself onto a usb-stick, it worked fine! Maybe got corrupted on transfer...will del and retry.

steam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sess said:
You don't need any patching to play games from usb devices. It's also working fine here for me, 500GB Samsung HDD.
i like to do a wiibrickblock on every iso as a rule...never know when/if i wanna burn on dvd and one wrong slip by someone else at home and wii will be bricked so ...anyway takes like 10sec

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not just this game that has problems. If i play too long it crashes loading the next screen with some blinking japanese error. Cate West also randomly crashes for me, even during loading sequences so I know it's not the spindown issue (which ive fixed with hdparm, see my sig).

Majin Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Perfectly works for me. I use USB Loader 1.1 and a Toshiba 640GB.
I also played very long some times and it never crashed anywhere.

gab1to

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try to play this game using a Backup Loader but I got stuck on a blank screen with a japanese error. I want to play this game so bad. Any help?

gab1to

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: I got the game working like 5 minutes, only the menu and when I was supposed to start the gameplay, BOOM the blank screen. It was a surpise to at least navigate the menu.

Now I have the error just as before.

Here are the pics
All of this happens after the Wii strap warning.
2h30d41.jpg

OK I press A and then the error:
smaibs.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right... +1