SleepyPrince

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I've edited SP and BP but they appear to have no effect as far as I can tell.
Then I believe they are unused values just like the StatusEffect which is a 0 length array.
For WeaknessOpen, you are correct about that they are stored as bits flag, and the full value is 0x3F3F (00111111 00111111) probably 6 bits for magic and 6 bits for weapon.

Last edited by SleepyPrince,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then I believe they are unused values just like the StatusEffect which is a 0 length array.
For WeaknessOpen, you are correct about that they are stored as bits flag, and the full value is 0x3F3F (00111111 00111111) probably 6 bits for magic and 6 bits for weapon.
Thank you! I hadn’t noticed all the weaknesss missing were magic related.

techbrutha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, all :) I'm very new to the SX OS scene and a happy music teacher on summer break. What better way to enjoy it than by playing cool games?! Anywho, I'm playing Octo and I certainly do not want to spend my entire summer grinding levels and such. I came across this forum searching for cheats. I do not know the first step to editing and didn't want to attempt it because I didn't want to mess up my save file. May someone be kind enough to edit my save file(s)? After doing so, please tell me how to put it back to my microsd card and load it up to start playing. I'd truly appreciate any and all help I can get. Thank you, in advance.

EDIT: I'd like max money edit, max levels and max job points, please.

Attachments

• save.rar
    31.9 KB · Views: 154
Last edited by techbrutha,

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, all :) I'm very new to the SX OS scene and a happy music teacher on summer break. What better way to enjoy it than by playing cool games?! Anywho, I'm playing Octo and I certainly do not want to spend my entire summer grinding levels and such. I came across this forum searching for cheats. I do not know the first step to editing and didn't want to attempt it because I didn't want to mess up my save file. May someone be kind enough to edit my save file(s)? After doing so, please tell me how to put it back to my microsd card and load it up to start playing. I'd truly appreciate any and all help I can get. Thank you, in advance.
If you managed to extract that savefile with homebrew, you're also able to follow the steps on the first page to set up Edizon and do the editing yourself.
Besides, you don't even say what it is that you want edited.

Reactions: ShonenJump

techbrutha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just backup that save and nothing can happen.
OMG, you were right. I backed up my save and had no fear if something went wrong since I had a backup. I changed a couple of things through 010 Editor and just loaded up the save. Everything I edited is there. Wow! I was a little nervous doing this but now that I did it, I'm happy. Thank you!

Supreme23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG, you were right. I backed up my save and had no fear if something went wrong since I had a backup. I changed a couple of things through 010 Editor and just loaded up the save. Everything I edited is there. Wow! I was a little nervous doing this but now that I did it, I'm happy. Thank you!

Been thinking about doing this but don't want to get banned. All I want to do is edit my money.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice to see someone using our research data to make a standalone editor with better user interface.
They did give us credit so I am totally fine with it
I know of another one in development. I'm on macOS so I cannot run that save editor. Got any screen shots of it or what it can alter?

AshuraBlade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know of another one in development. I'm on macOS so I cannot run that save editor. Got any screen shots of it or what it can alter?
Are you talking about 010 Editor?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 3.54.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 3.54.22 PM.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 424

AshuraBlade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, 010 is available for Macs. I referring to the Save Game editor in the post that I was quoting. It's okay though, someone sent them to me.
I just tried the save editor, not sure if it's not compatible with Windows 10 or not?, because the GUI is a big mess, and can't edit anything that related to characters.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried the save editor, not sure if it's not compatible with Windows 10 or not?, because the GUI is a big mess, and can't edit anything that related to characters.
Yeah, it's not the best, but it is the first. Maybe the next one to come out will be a lot better.

Jorx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
upload_2018-7-17_13-43-57.png upload_2018-7-17_13-44-45.png upload_2018-7-17_13-45-37.png

There you have the images of the save editor, I also upload my save so you can extract more information as objects, the other 4 jobs, etc.
Olberic has Warmaster, Cyrus has Runemaster, Therion has Sorcerer and Ophilia Starseeker.

Attachments

• save.rar
    29.7 KB · Views: 191
Last edited by Jorx,
Reactions: SleepyPrince

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Diddy - "I never touched her, that bitch is crazy." Video is released. Diddy - " Ok I did it, i am remorseful for my actions during my darkest times." Lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Glad that the Diddler got caught once again.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Iran ran out of options
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself)...