jayparadox

OP
Trophies
Website
pokemon-project.com
XP
Country
Spain
Yes, these tools will pack back together the banner.bin and icon.bin and do all the LZ77 and MD5 stuff automatically.
If you want to change a VC image, unpack a VC banner.bin and copy the "arc" folder over to the one in my tools. Change the TPL image, and run the program. It'll pack the new VC banner with new image ready to use
wink.gif

If you want to change the text(players, release date, VC title) of the banner, it's all in the BRLYT, and can't do much with it at this point.

These tools are NOT noob proof. They are easy to use meaning that they are fast, but for advanced banner makers.

jayparadox

OP
Trophies
Website
pokemon-project.com
XP
Country
Spain
badboy08 said:
Jay can i change with you Programm the save icon from a VC Game too?

I mean this one with 5 in 1 tpl
Nope, not with this release.
In the next one, I'll add the TPL converter and the option to select normal image or savegame image
wink.gif

Note: I have absolutely no idea of programming, so I guess all this is quite good for my level
tongue.gif

jayparadox

OP
Trophies
Website
pokemon-project.com
XP
Country
Spain
desmayer said:
k. now how do i put the bin files in a WAD?
You dont put the bins in the WAD.
These tools don't create a banner ready to use with channels, only for DVD's preview.
It's done that way to prevent bricks. You'll have to discover how to make them channel compatible.

Dermy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If a new version of an emulator was out and I wanted to update the version that was in the channel I was currently using how would I do that? I've been wanting to switch out newer versions myself instead of waiting for new channel each time. Also is it possible to change the name of the channel that appears when you hover over with the cursor?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5