Homebrew [Release] Theme Manager - A theme manager for the Wii U

andreiarturo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i tried to do a back up of the original files from the wii u pushing button R, but it hangs the screen.
Do you know where to obtain these original files?

Xpl0itU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
after pressing R, it only tells is backing Men.pack and stay there, or how long must i wait to complete the process? i wait for more than 5 minutes....
I’ll check that later, but could you turn off the console and try again? Also, I guess you’re using tiramisu, right?

Xpl0itU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
yes, i have tiramisu installed, and i turned off the wiiu and tried to back up three times with the R.... and thank you for your help!
Is your sd card write locked? Can you write to it? Is there any files created in sd:/wiiu/themes/backup? What happens if you create that folder yourself and try to backup?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
isnt write locked, there is only a few themes i copied to sd:/wiiu/themes, and i will check if i create the folder myself
1650745833951.png

Reactions: andreiarturo

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry @Xpl0itU , I didn't mean to take away from your app. I could check it tomorrow possibly to see if it does the same thing to me, but do note, I have a blue theme right now, which I ftp'd before your app existed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1