'Sand Land' gets new Sandstorm trailer

sand land.PNG

Launching next week is Sand Land, the action-adventure game based on Akira Toriyama's work of the same name. In anticipation of the launch, developer Bandai Namco has aired a new trailer which is fittingly set to the rhythm of the Eurodance song Sandstorm by Darude.

In SAND LAND, Beelzebub and friends set out in search for the Legendary Spring to save the world from an implacable draught, but the armed forces of the King are looking to stop them!

Sand Land is set to release on April 26 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S and PC.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Last edited by Scarlet,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    we should kill the political section and ban all the active participants
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @The Real Jdbye, Or not have the political section on a gaming forum to begin with.
    @SylverReZ yeah, but it's too late for that :(
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    True
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    do yall think it's safe enough to update to 18.0.1 ?
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    as a complete newbie on the switch shizzles, i'm afraid to go from 17.0 to 18.0.1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or members could just have self control and learn how to not get so worked up
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    and most important of all, i don't have any "sysnand CFW", I keep the sys free of modifications for online play
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sp3off, I would check first on the Switch CFW guide to make sure its safe to update.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If you really want to ensure that you're super cautious, don't update.
    i always say there are 2 things which should never be discussed on the internet, politics and religion
    +1
    in fact, that kinda applies to real life too because discussing them with anybody who doesn't share the same views as you do just leads to conflicts
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yet we keep bringing them up
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    VOTE GOD 2024!
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @The Real Jdbye, Or any controversial opinions for that matter, of which they can be used against your will and leads to fights.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    When we voting mthrnite as GBAtemp pres?
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    @SylverReZ So far on the hacks.guide website nothing seems to indicate that it's safe or not
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    protect trans kids
    some people are capable of calmly discussing such things, but on a public forum or anywhere with a large amount of people, you're going to have people who can't
    +1
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    Scires seems to have changed his own 1.7.0 release from "pre-release" to "release", while the tag is still named prerelease
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't melt the snowflakes keep temps down
    +1
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I do not miss moderating religion topics in general OTC.
    i would even say most people who have any strong opinions on either of them aren't able to discuss them calmly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't get why we keep discussing things we say we hate
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I don't get why we keep discussing things we say we hate