Sonic SatAM (Season 3 Project)

Robert Newbie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic SatAM) is currently being revived through a fan project called "Team Sea3on."

For those that are unaware, Sonic the Hedgehog had two cartoons back in the 90's: The comedic Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and the darker Saturday morning cartoon: Sonic the Hedgehog. The Saturday morning series became known as "Sonic SatAM" by fans, and it had a cult following that grew over the years. Unfortunately, Sonic SatAM was cancelled after its second season, leaving the show on a cliffhanger. Fans have taken it upon themselves to fully animate and voice a theoretical third season.

What are people's thoughts on this project?

Reactions: zfreeman

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
No replies in this? I used to watch the cartoon back in the days (but was more fond of the adventures one and it was longer), though I lost memory of most of it since.

@Luke94 probably knows all about this though

Robert Newbie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think nobody here cares about Sonic satam
Hahaha, when you make topics, you hope for some engagement. If it's too obscure, it'll get some views but no replies. I remember only catching one or two episodes of Sonic SatAM, but in the late-2000's, demand started to grow for more information about the show's cancellation and potential third season. I'm not super invested, but I was curious if others here were.

Reactions: Xdqwerty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress