Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

DiegoAndresCHL

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hello everyone, i installed picofly rp2040 and works perfeclty, but, after create de emuMMC, in tried to launch atmosphere and after the atmo logo, nothing happend the console freezes , before install the chip the console had 18.0.1 FW, thats was a problem? the console freezes in the Nintendo Switch Logo when i tried to turn on with the OWF (Stock-sysMMC), i need help, thanks in advance.

(sorry for my bad inglish unu

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Would I need a USB injector?
Nope. Since you have a modchip installed, your console should enter recovery mode on boot and launch the payload.bin file from the root of your SD card (usually it's the renamed Hekate's payload).

like for whatever reason 4 drives appear after plugging it in and each has the same 'Unrecognized file system, reformat..' etc etc. tried this on my mac too for shits and gigs and literally nothing appears. my pc is detecting the drive - it can say how big it is, etc, but for whatever reason none of the FOUR drives are usable and need to reformatted, which i am not going to do as people have told me
Don't you have an unmodded Switch Lite? Or did you recently acquired an unpatched V1? I'll assume that you now have an unpatched V1 as well.

It's definitely weird to see that you have multiple partitions on your SD card. Can you boot into OFW? If so, I'd suggest that you start from scratch by following either NH Switch guide and Rentry.org Switch guide in order to install CFW on your new Switch.

Can I use the backup I have on my SD and is there a way in this process for me to keep save files from the corrupted emuMMC?
Can someone else please help out with these questions? I've never needed to do either so I really don't know the answers.
The only time I restored my emuMMC backup was when I switched to a new SD card by following this guide (via NxNandManager).
Is the backup you're speaking of made from sysMMC or emuMMC? If it's emuMMC, I think that you can restore it, but I'm not sure what to do if it's the sysMMC one. If I had to start from scratch, I'd just create a fresh emuMMC.

As for the save files on the corrupted emuMMC, it depends on whether the USER partition is accessible or not. binkinator made a decent guide on how to recover and restore those saves.

Reactions: RedColoredStars

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a new sd and download everything again and nothing, I got the same error
The link I posted has nothing do with a new SD card. You have to remove the old bootloader folder because it may be corrupted and create a new hekate_ipl.ini then copy the contents from the old one to the new one.

Reactions: Blythe93

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, i heard hazbin hotel and helluva boss are shit