Homebrew RELEASE Switch Remote Play - Stream your PC to your Switch

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Two problems

Can't get mouse to work I've tried holding minus for a few seconds it does nothing, tried touching touch screen for a few seconds nothing. Tried changing the button that toggles mouse/gamepad in settings nothing.

Full screen gives me a black screen in games. The controls still work fine, if I do windowed full screen it shows up fine. I finally got the picture to show up fullscreen but it's frozen. So in order words, if I want to play on my PC monitor fullscreen I can use the Switch as a controller but I can't do it on the actual switch screen. I have my PC set as 1920x1080 (in settings and same resolution on my actual PC) and Switch resolution 1280x720.
this is outdated and bugged as quack dude :D let it go

Goosehandler

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all - I have read through all of the documentation I can find regarding switch-remote-play-host.exe. But at this point I’m bewildered because I cannot find this .exe literally anywhere.

I’m willing to chalk this up to simply not having my firewall/antivirus configured properly, but even when searching from within the files of the GitHub page, there is no listing for switch-remote-play-host.exe. The only .exe file that I can find is ffmpeg.exe, so now I’m doubting whether the switch-remote-play-host.exe file is even reaching my computer at all when I try to download from the GitHub page.

Can someone shed any light here, or perhaps just link me directly to the switch-remote-play-host.exe file? I’m stumped at this point. Thank you

mrcroket

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi all - I have read through all of the documentation I can find regarding switch-remote-play-host.exe. But at this point I’m bewildered because I cannot find this .exe literally anywhere.

I’m willing to chalk this up to simply not having my firewall/antivirus configured properly, but even when searching from within the files of the GitHub page, there is no listing for switch-remote-play-host.exe. The only .exe file that I can find is ffmpeg.exe, so now I’m doubting whether the switch-remote-play-host.exe file is even reaching my computer at all when I try to download from the GitHub page.

Can someone shed any light here, or perhaps just link me directly to the switch-remote-play-host.exe file? I’m stumped at this point. Thank you
Just use moonlight and sunshine.

Reactions: mathew77

shortegg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this might be a dumb question but do the switch and the PC have to be on the same network? was hoping to use this while im away from home
Post automatically merged:

this might be a dumb question but do the switch and the pc have to be on the same network? was hoping on using this while I'm away from home

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this might be a dumb question but do the switch and the PC have to be on the same network? was hoping to use this while im away from home
Post automatically merged:

this might be a dumb question but do the switch and the pc have to be on the same network? was hoping on using this while I'm away from home

Yes they have to be on the same network.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    we should kill the political section and ban all the active participants
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @The Real Jdbye, Or not have the political section on a gaming forum to begin with.
    @SylverReZ yeah, but it's too late for that :(
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    True
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    do yall think it's safe enough to update to 18.0.1 ?
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    as a complete newbie on the switch shizzles, i'm afraid to go from 17.0 to 18.0.1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or members could just have self control and learn how to not get so worked up
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    and most important of all, i don't have any "sysnand CFW", I keep the sys free of modifications for online play
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sp3off, I would check first on the Switch CFW guide to make sure its safe to update.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If you really want to ensure that you're super cautious, don't update.
    i always say there are 2 things which should never be discussed on the internet, politics and religion
    +1
    in fact, that kinda applies to real life too because discussing them with anybody who doesn't share the same views as you do just leads to conflicts
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yet we keep bringing them up
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    VOTE GOD 2024!
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @The Real Jdbye, Or any controversial opinions for that matter, of which they can be used against your will and leads to fights.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    When we voting mthrnite as GBAtemp pres?
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    @SylverReZ So far on the hacks.guide website nothing seems to indicate that it's safe or not
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    protect trans kids
    some people are capable of calmly discussing such things, but on a public forum or anywhere with a large amount of people, you're going to have people who can't
    +1
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    Scires seems to have changed his own 1.7.0 release from "pre-release" to "release", while the tag is still named prerelease
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't melt the snowflakes keep temps down
    +1
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I do not miss moderating religion topics in general OTC.
    i would even say most people who have any strong opinions on either of them aren't able to discuss them calmly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't get why we keep discussing things we say we hate
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I don't get why we keep discussing things we say we hate