Here, you dropped this

crown-Denmark-helmet-form-enamel-gold-stones-1670.png

rocknard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It's a good addition for people with difficulties for understand what they are "doing" or forget the update or install of signature patches.

Thanks.

Reactions: VDDZ

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Now this is amazing. If only Atmosphere was designed after this same principle, we might have a CFW that never needs to be updated. I realize Atmosphere is far more complex though so it's not that simple. But one can dream :)
Ladies and gentlemen, we got 'em. Next thing you know, Nintendo's gonna be trying to copyright and trademark the word "patch."
They should copyright "General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience" TBH, it's like their catchphrase.

Reactions: Xzi

Waicol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
This is a godsend for mods and forum users that every time there's an atmosphere update their forums and discord servers get flooded with "I updated atmosphere and now my games don't run :ssssss xdxd :sssss"

CapitolLimited

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got an oled so I was motivated to make something :lol:

Great news! Hopefully we can see more Mariko mods in the future! Maybe something that let's us boot to OFW from CFW without having to restart the device similar to studios pancake? Just some food for thought!

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is really cool,
saves a step when updating the Switch to a newer FW/Atmos. Even if it's not too much of a hassle to get the new patches, once in a while I tend to forget them.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Great news! Hopefully we can see more Mariko mods in the future! Maybe something that let's us boot to OFW from CFW without having to restart the device similar to studios pancake? Just some food for thought!
Not can happen because on switch CFW is OFW patched and reimplantation of modules. So you need reboot to reload all modules

TotalJustice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Now this is amazing. If only Atmosphere was designed after this same principle, we might have a CFW that never needs to be updated. I realize Atmosphere is far more complex though so it's not that simple. But one can dream :)

They should copyright "General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience" TBH, it's like their catchphrase.
I'm glad atmosphere isn't designed in such a way. It would've been DMCA'd long ago and that would've been the end of it.

Thier stance on piracy, or what they consider piracy may seem extreme at times, however it keeps the project safe, and I respect them for that :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A little yeah...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, [insert wut here]
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm a little hi, but bout to fix that.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now I'm low, i was upstairs in my wifeys kitchen, now I'm downstairs in my dungeon.(My basement)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    do you mind? i snuck in with amiibo and jars, and am trying to do my thing brony style
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    have you ever regretted saying something immediately after saying it?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah what i was doing was trying to cure my ever-so-apparent crabs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    my younger brother is forcing me to play with him and my cousins are here *sigh*
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ that Hack a hacked 360 vid was neat, never knew it existed.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I thought it was interesting.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm this video is clickbait
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a dazzel capture card some place in storage
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I got a dazzel capture card some place in storage