Country
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Hehe Moo said:
ohmy.gif
Doesn't right ear = gay?

¬.¬
Say that to my face, Moo.

*chuckle*

If that's what an ear piercing means, what do four nipple piercings mean?

A LOT of pain mate.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Vulpes, man I never imagined you look like that, but now to think of it, your username and avatar fits PERFECTLY!!

Also, I love piercings (Hehe Moo, who told you that crap, with the right ear?!
laugh.gif
)
Vulpes, do you have any tattoos (I mean, tattoos often come with piercings, as it's actually body modification)

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Banger said:
I was thinking about getting my tongue split but people thought i was crazy >_>
I know a girl who did it...but you have to know that it's a process that lasts for some time....
First you have to pierce your tongue, then after it heals, make that hole bigger, after it heals, get it split..

Have you seen the process of splitting it? (not a pretty sight)

CAUTION: It's really explicit!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm all for people doing whatever they want to themselves but tongue splitting is just wrong!

@Vulpes : You look like you should be the bouncer at a bar somewhere in that publicity style photo! And if you're a carpenter I can believe you did those piercings yourself, I'm just having trouble believing the "on purpose" part!
rofl2.gif
j/k mate. For pictures of p1ngy see the Radioactive Forces propaganda thread in the EoF. If I can find it I'll send you a link.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I have been lit on fire, and pain really is not bothersome to me. Getting hurt is never a fear of mine because pain only lasts so long. Plus pain can be fun
biggrin.gif

The only thing that would annoy me is losing the blood. I love my blood
frown.gif

Though I seem to lose some from time to time.

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I could never pierce anything other than my hand! (I'm not that type of person), but my girl likes lip, nose etc. piercings..
About splitting, well, it actually "hendicapes" you in a way that you loose some flavor senses! I'm not for that at all, it's too brutal..

But then again, if someone wants to do it, and it doesn't affect me, who am I to judge, you know!

About p1ngy, check the Radioactive Force blog, original post, last section
wink.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Also I doubt I Would ever get it done just for the fact the affects of it are non reversible so meh. I know this one chick that at one point wanted me to get a prince albert... I said fuck that :-/ I like standing when I pee thank you very much.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@ joujoudoll - There is a big difference in your latest photo. Your face is much thinner than before. You almost look like a different person. Is it a camera effect or editing of the photo or just you? Forget about the haters - they are just trolling for reaction.

@ toni - You've never heard of the "right ear only = gay"? Even if it is just an urban myth I'm surprised you've never heard of it.

@ vulpes - You get arms like that from just being a carpenter? What do you do - curls with stacks of lumber? 300 chin-ups a day on finished structures? You must be doing something other than just basic carpentry.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Toni Plutonij said:
Banger said:
I was thinking about getting my tongue split but people thought i was crazy >_>
I know a girl who did it...but you have to know that it's a process that lasts for some time....
First you have to pierce your tongue, then after it heals, make that hole bigger, after it heals, get it split..

Have you seen the process of splitting it? (not a pretty sight)

CAUTION: It's really explicit!
At first I wondered what kind of language they were talking, but after a while I realized that it was Swedish
rofl2.gif

And, man that's a lot of blood.

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Lazycus said:
@ toni - You've never heard of the "right ear only = gay"? Even if it is just an urban myth I'm surprised you've never heard of it.

@ vulpes - You get arms like that from just being a carpenter? What do you do - curls with stacks of lumber? 300 chin-ups a day on finished structures? You must be doing something other than just basic carpentry.
Maybe it's "american" thing, or something, but I'm into scene for a long time, and we never had any such "myths" here..
I mean, I really think it's a huuge stupidity, if you pierce some body part, that means you're gay?!
wtf.gif

And Vulpes could just be build that way, I have a cousin that never worked out in his life, and he's pretty much strong build! Looks very strong and big..

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Toni Plutonij said:
Maybe it's "american" thing, or something, but I'm into scene for a long time, and we never had any such "myths" here..
I mean, I really think it's a huuge stupidity, if you pierce some body part, that means you're gay?!
wtf.gif
Dunno, I've heard that with guys, piercing only the right ear is almost a declaration of homosexuality, while the left ear is considered "hetero". A very old "rule", actually.
unsure.gif

And Vulpes could just be naturally buff. A friend of my father's is a carpenter, and he's all wiry and thin.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
wtf.gif

I think it was more of a gay pride thing back in the 70's and 80's - like rainbows and pink triangles. Gay men would just wear a earring in the right ear to identify themselves as gay. Look at your man George Michael for example. I think there is a lot of fact there as well as a little bit of myth. When men started getting lots of ear piercings and other piercings I think the "right ear only = gay" thing faded away.

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Veho said:
Toni Plutonij said:
wtf.gif
Dunno, I've heard that with guys, piercing only the right ear is almost a declaration of homosexuality, while the left ear is considered "hetero". A very old "rule", actually.
unsure.gif

And Vulpes could just be naturally buff. A friend of my father's is a carpenter, and he's all wiry and thin.
Can second that for my part of Europe. You wouldn't just pierce your right ear if you are straight. Well, if you give a shit about other peoples prejudices, that is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, cancel your subscription
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I gotta call 1800genxyzwoke if I want to cancel anything
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Why's everyone on a creatine craze I keep randomly hearing about it
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    hello! Has anyone tried to move Pokemon save files played in CFW/Emulator to OFW successfully?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You will get banned.
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    @BigOnYa Did it happen to you or someone you know? Which is the dangerous part in this procedure?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @ATEMVEGETA no, i just traded my pokemon over by trading it to a friend locally on cfw and trading it back on ofw
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    @The Real Jdbye, You traded just a Pokemon or transfered the save data?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gotta transfer them all!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @ATEMVEGETA i traded all the pokemon
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    On the Switch forums I've seen people claim they were banned for using saves from emulator, on Ofw. But I don't play that ****
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I sold all my Pokémon to Arabic princes
    +1
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    @BigOnYa, Interesting! Can you show me some of those posts plz?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No you go find them, use the search, or ask in the Switch noob forums.
    +1
  • Larsenv @ Larsenv:
    @Xdqwerty I'm not sure if there was a 13 or over rule back in 2013
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @ATEMVEGETA here's a few comments, but know ive seen more in the threads. Post in thread 'Pokemon Scarlet save file' https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-scarlet-save-file.646217/post-10403348
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, im still afraid of coming out irl tho
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    @BigOnYa,
    Well, I had read that thread already, it does not mention moving saves from Emulator to OFW. Also I am not planning to edit/modify a save file. Just play a save file on an emulator, and then move it to OFW and play it on my switch.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I wouldn't risk it, but do what you want. A console ban is loss of all online play, of any games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not my online Mario kart races!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I try to do a gdevelop event to make an enemy fire bullets if it is on screen and its in colision with a platform, but it doesnt work (and yes i downloaded the "is on screen" condition extension)
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, I try to do a gdevelop event to make an enemy fire bullets if it is on screen and its...