Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Toni Plutonij said:
And Vulpes could just be build that way, I have a cousin that never worked out in his life, and he's pretty much strong build! Looks very strong and big..

Yeah exactly! In reality I am massive and powerfully built! I'm 6 1" have huge shoulders and arms, weigh in at 240 pounds solid, have a 48" chest with the darkest coldest eyes youve ever seen and a shaved head! I look like I could tear someone apart without even trying! And I never work out ever!
ph34r.gif

yaypsp.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Lazycus said:
Toni Plutonij said:
Maybe it's "american" thing, or something, but I'm into scene for a long time, and we never had any such "myths" here..
I mean, I really think it's a huuge stupidity, if you pierce some body part, that means you're gay?!
wtf.gif

I think it was more of a gay pride thing back in the 70's and 80's - like rainbows and pink triangles. Gay men would just wear a earring in the right ear to identify themselves as gay. Look at your man George Michael for example. I think there is a lot of fact there as well as a little bit of myth. When men started getting lots of ear piercings and other piercings I think the "right ear only = gay" thing faded away.
Ah, that's probably it!!

I remember I heard something about that, but I know that's not the case over here (at these times)..And I was actually talking about ear piercings, not regular earring (there is a technical difference in those two types of piercings)..
But anyways, that surely isn't the case anymore....I know bunch of people with ears pierced (right, left or both), and they aren't homosexuals!

OK, now we're way offtopic..
shy.gif
I'm to blame.....Continue with posting pictures..

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Toni Plutonij said:
Lazycus said:
Toni Plutonij said:
Maybe it's "american" thing, or something, but I'm into scene for a long time, and we never had any such "myths" here..
I mean, I really think it's a huuge stupidity, if you pierce some body part, that means you're gay?!
wtf.gif

I think it was more of a gay pride thing back in the 70's and 80's - like rainbows and pink triangles. Gay men would just wear a earring in the right ear to identify themselves as gay. Look at your man George Michael for example. I think there is a lot of fact there as well as a little bit of myth. When men started getting lots of ear piercings and other piercings I think the "right ear only = gay" thing faded away.
Ah, that's probably it!!

I remember I heard something about that, but I know that's not the case over here (at these times)..And I was actually talking about ear piercings, not regular earring (there is a technical difference in those two types of piercings)..
But anyways, that surely isn't the case anymore....I know bunch of people with ears pierced (right, left or both), and they aren't homosexuals!

OK, now we're way offtopic..
shy.gif
I'm to blame.....Continue with posting pictures..

It's definately thought of in that way in the UK (and in France as costello told me when we met up
wink.gif
)

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
dice said:
It's definately thought of in that way in the UK (and in France as costello told me when we met up
wink.gif
)
It's thought in here two but I don't care, I'm gonna have my ears pierced again but something's wrong with my ears and it starts hurting after a few weeks so I have to remove the piercings...

Also I'm not gay.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
WildWon said:
Very kinky but some leather wouldn't go amiss

* ear thing - yeah I don't care anyway, I know a couple of gay people and I get on well with them... and I feel sad for people who feel the need to waste their time and instantly criticise them. at the end of the day it's their life that they're living (as long as they don't touch me sexually
tongue.gif
)

*(and oh the irony
tongue.gif
)

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Noitora said:
It's thought in here two but I don't care, I'm gonna have my ears pierced again but something's wrong with my ears and it starts hurting after a few weeks so I have to remove the piercings...
You are probably allergic to the metal of your jewelry. Try looking for stainless steel or hypoallergenic titanium jewelry, a little more expensive but at least it won't screw with your skin.

Also, sorry but if you have your ears using that stupid gun contraption, you're inviting it for infection and other worse stuff. Not recommended.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Orc said:
Also, sorry but if you have your ears using that stupid gun contraption, you're inviting it for infection and other worse stuff. Not recommended.
Really, I thought that this Blomdahl Medical Ear Piercing System was totally safe :/ Anyway I'll spend some money on buying a platinum earring, they cost about 30€.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
wub.gif
Wildy, especially the second picture...
wub.gif

QUOTE said:
Seriously though, if people start judging you on simple things such as tattoos or body piercing, entirely their problem.
Thanks for that Orc, really
smile.gif
I totally live by this philosophy!

On-topic.....one bit older...I'm not sure if I have been posting this one already!
DSC03382.jpg

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
Lazycus said:
@ toni - You've never heard of the "right ear only = gay"? Even if it is just an urban myth I'm surprised you've never heard of it.

@ vulpes - You get arms like that from just being a carpenter? What do you do - curls with stacks of lumber? 300 chin-ups a day on finished structures? You must be doing something other than just basic carpentry.
wtf.gif

And Vulpes could just be build that way, I have a cousin that never worked out in his life, and he's pretty much strong build! Looks very strong and big..

@ Lazycus: No. I have back trouble so they made me full-time saw-man a few years back when the basic labor became too much for me to handle. The saw we use is 16 lbs (7.25 kg) so it's like curling that much weight for 8 hours a day.

Regarding the ear-piercing thing, from what I've been told by my older gay friends; in the days when gay and lesbian people were severely ostracized in the US, they needed a way to identify one another as being gay/lesbian without announcing it outright so the ear-piercing code came about. It really no longer applies, but I have been asked this question a number of times....particularly by my staunchly anti-gay grandparents......(what a great conversation that was.)

For me, this isn't the case. I refer to it as my "Pirate piercing". I have an odd sort of "elf point" at the top of my ear, and when I was trying out piercings, I decided to pierce this.
(in the interest of staying on the topic, I'll show you what I mean)
earpoint.jpg

Through that, I put a titanium captive-bead ring.
For a while I also had a second of the same ring, pierced slightly lower in the ear, and interlinked with the previous one....but that started hurting really bad after rolling around on my pillow in my sleep so it had to go.

One last photo, and I'm done posting.
Just to my left here, out of frame, is a house we just finished building.

How would you like to have that view out your back door?
LookoutMtn1.jpg

@Toni: No, no tattoos. I've considered it, but not yet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5cgll8v7iA