Temper Pics - Post Them Shits Up, Son

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Veho said:
lxzjt.jpg

I want to go to a seaside now
frown.gif

And there is a bit of a Wolverine in this picture..

QUOTE(science @ Dec 4 2008, 06:44 PM) To be honest, I've never seen JouJoudoll post anywhere but in this thread...
I have never posted outside this thread either.......there was a time when they even called this thread a Tonis personal photo vault!!
frown.gif

laugh.gif

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Welp I'm never posting my image in here mainly because I used to be in oldskool and also now because someone is using my forum name to spread iND releases.

I used to get a lot of positives about my photos that I took when I was younger on the internet, but as I got a little older people started to bash them so I deleted the majority of them. People on the internet can be very rude. I wasn't really too worried about that here though.

I generally ignore a select few people who apparantly are from 4chan. But sometimes I post and tell them how carried away they are getting with their actions. This place was more fun when those guys weren't prevelant on here, less posts mocking people for absolutely no reason.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joujoudoll said:
*snip

Oh, you've seen my fullbody pic huh? I've never shown you my full body pic... So, where did you see it?

If you guys really want to see my full body pics, I will post them....
Flickr... I google'd your name back when you joined because someone told me to. the pics are deleted now. I also saw someone with "Joujoudoll" on a weight loss forum claim they are 70 lbs. overweight however that could be anyone, but the flickr was yours since it had pics that you posted in here.

QUOTE(amptor @ Dec 3 2008, 09:39 PM) *snip

linkiboy you aren't very nice. I have seen a photo of her that looks similar to that one but not photoshopped and she looks just as pretty, even better. So you don't know what you are talking about. She posted that pic to show what her friend did with it.

Why are people bashing joujoudoll so much? she is a very nice person and she really doesn't deserve it.
She asked why she was hated. If Urza taught this forum anything is that when you ask for the truth, you will receive it

Ok, using Urza isn't a good example. But I have no regret for that post, and this is the last one I will hopefully have to make about this issue.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Linkiboy said:
amptor said:
*snip

linkiboy you aren't very nice. I have seen a photo of her that looks similar to that one but not photoshopped and she looks just as pretty, even better. So you don't know what you are talking about. She posted that pic to show what her friend did with it.

Why are people bashing joujoudoll so much? she is a very nice person and she really doesn't deserve it.
She asked why she was hated. If Urza taught this forum anything is that when you ask for the truth, you will receive it

Ok, using Urza isn't a good example. But I have no regret for that post, and this is the last one I will hopefully have to make about this issue.
Why do you have to post on this "issue" anyway? All I've ever seen you and urza (a long time ago tho) do is be mean to her for no apparant reason. Maybe someone needs to teach you some manners.
lecture.gif

Plus also there are a lot of guys on this thread who post dozens of photos of themselves on here and I don't see you complaining about them as being attention whores or whatever. To me it looks like you're the one looking for attention or some sort of self esteem boost by picking on other people.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got mah head trimmed last night.

28314z.jpg

Yes, the pissed off look was intentional.

Because i got out of the shower this morning, looked in the mirror and realized that i look like someone.

So i posed for this:

14xmrk1.jpg

Yes? No?

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Yes dude, yes!
And also, your look would be even more frightening if you took a picture of the other side of your face....The scarred one!

And I trimmed my head 30 minutes ago!!
ohmy.gif

And I took this picture for you now (I'm angry because someone made you angry!!)
05122008218.jpg

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
Don't worry, you look really cool man
wink.gif

Oh haha, thanks. Yea it wasn't worry. I made the look for the shitty photochop job it did
smile.gif
I dig it. Its an odd feeling. The sides of my heads haven't been that short in YEARS (20+ years now). Wife® grabbed the razor and said "Should i use the regular guard on it?" "Nah, skin it." "REALLY? Skin close?" "Yea." "Ok, will do."

And now, i look like Zangief. Its all is well.
smile.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
Yes dude, yes!
And also, your look would be even more frightening if you took a picture of the other side of your face....The scarred one!

ohmy.gif

And I took this picture for you now (I'm angry because someone made you angry!!)
05122008218.jpg

Ahahaha We need to make TempFighter win screens. Someone should make a thread for that. People can send in their own faces posed, or just post up random chop jobs of tempers faces after a SF2 (or ANY fighting game) fight.

Bruised faces, angry scowls. Best thread evar.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
WildWon said:
Toni Plutonij said:
Yes dude, yes!

ohmy.gif

05122008218.jpg

Ahahaha We need to make TempFighter win screens. Someone should make a thread for that. People can send in their own faces posed, or just post up random chop jobs of tempers faces after a SF2 (or ANY fighting game) fight.

QUOTE(dice @ Apr 2 2007, 12:27 PM)
dsci0135sg4.jpg

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
dice said:
WildWon said:
Toni Plutonij said:
Yes dude, yes!

ohmy.gif

05122008218.jpg

QUOTE(dice @ Apr 2 2007, 12:27 PM)
dsci0135sg4.jpg
Man, it's happening, oooooo it's happening alright!

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was gonna post some new pictures from xmas meal but im drunk in them and because tonji things im an alcoholic then i think i will not post them but i am drunk now so the thing is that i cant post them anyway because i cant remember how to get things from facebook to here

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Little said:
I was gonna post some new pictures from xmas meal but im drunk in them and because tonji things im an alcoholic then i think i will not post them but i am drunk now so the thing is that i cant post them anyway because i cant remember how to get things from facebook to here

Little I hope you know that you've sparked my curiosity of alcohol and I got completely wasted the other day.. So thanks.

JK!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :wub: