Hacking Upgrade from 4.5 to 9.2

Manuel9181

GBAtemp Prosecutor
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I am unable to make any progress in updating from 4.5 to 9.2.

I'm trying to follow this:

Just now I tried to follow section 4a but couldn't proceed much further beyond the first step.

1. On your SD card, rename Launcher.dat back to EmuNAND9.dat
2. Then rename Decrypt9WIP to Launcher.dat....

You have to follow that guide from the section 1:

1. See AidanLumina's tweet here and download the 4.00 Update.

2. Now click the link to his Tumblr and download the 3DS CFW Kit.

3. If you're using Windows, unblock the downloaded zips.

4. Extract them both into separate folders.

5. Open the CFW Kit 3.00 folder. You will find an "ExtractThisHereIf_old3DS_or_2DS.zip" file; extract its content into the folder it is in. (Select to overwrite if asked.) After it is finished extracting, delete "ExtractThisHereIf_new3DS.zip" and "ExtractThisHereIf_old3DS_or_2DS.zip"

6. Go into the CFW Update folder. You will find an "ExtractThisHereIf_old3DS_or_2DS.zip" file; extract its content into the folder it is in. (Select to overwrite if asked.) After it is finished extracting, delete "ExtractThisHereIf_new3DS.zip" and "ExtractThisHereIf_old3DS_or_2DS.zip"

7. Move the contents of the CFW Update folder to the CFW Kit 3.00 folder and merge or overwrite any files.

5. Now copy everything in the CFW Kit 3.00 folder onto your 3DS/2DS SD card (except for the PC_Apps folder) and select to overwrite or merge if asked.

The Decrypt9WIP.dat wich you are using is from the V3.00 of the CFWkit and you need the one from the v4.00 before to proceed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1